Park Incident (Grayson)

This is for Silly_Princesss !! Sorry for the wait!

I sat on the bench, quietly reading and minding my own business in this beautiful weather.

Suddenly, as I turn one page, from behind me there are the yells and laughs of teenage boys. (I'm assuming.)

I hear one of them call out, "Grayson, watch out!"

Before I know it, there is a broad figure tumbling to the ground beside the bench.

As a reflex, I place my book aside, and start to walk over to the boy. I bend down next to him, just to make sure he's alive. (Duh.)

The closer I was, the louder groans got.

"Fuck.." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. Suddenly, they dart to me.

I was expecting for him to jump up immediately, but he just kinda stay there. Staring at me. (A/N: that seems like something Gray would totally do lol)

"Are you okay?" He just looked at me, blinking slowly. A small smile on his full lips.

Oh, I completely forgot to describe the boy. Well, he was EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE. (Sorry, had to.) Brown hair, with some blonde in the front. Hazel eyes, I believe, and a very defined face.

He then nods, before slowly sitting up. "Did I die? Are you an angel?"

I giggle, then blush, "No. You're alive."

His cheeks flush with embarrassment, causing for him to turn away.

"Gray! Get up and stop drooling over the girl!" I see a boy with brown hair, similar looking to "Gray" ?.

He--Gray, gets up brushing off his pants and picking up his longboard.

"Thank you, for uh, checking if I was alive....?"

"Sarah." I stuck my hand out. He shook it, "And no problem..?"

"Grayson." I mouthing an "ah" shaking his hand still.

"Grayson! Let's goo." Grayson looks ahead.

He puts his hand up, "One sec."

"Can I have your phone real quick?" Not hesitating, I hand him my phone. Biting his lip, he types in his number. (I GOT A CUTE BOY'S NUMBER YES!)

Once he hands it back to me, he picks up his longboard. Then, he kisses my cheek.

"Call me later, beautiful!" I'm squealing of excitement inside.

I wave at him, while he shoots me a wink.

It's been a good day so far.

I actually really liked making this one. So, guys, I was wondering if I should publish my new Ethan fanfic tomorrow. Should I? Also, I've been kinda busy this summer so I'm gonna close the requests for a couple days. Sorry!:(