Chapter 1: It Begins

It's an odd feeling having a ring on your finger. I'm not used to it, but with time I'll adjust to this amazing sensation. I look at him,  look down on my belly and smile. We'll be the perfect family.
~~~~~~
"Hey beautiful, Good Morning." He leans in to kiss me.
"Why are you up so early today handsome?" I look at him suspiciously with a smirk.
"I prepared breakfast for my girlfriend." He gives me a shy look.
"Royce!!" I'm blushing.
"Come on before it gets cold, I'm hungry." He picks me up from bed and carries me to the kitchen.
"I need to brush my teeth first!" I run to the bathroom.

Royce has been amazing with me lately, I agreed to be his girlfriend and I have been extremely happy. It's been a couple of months, where he asked me to move in with him and I agreed. He's been helping me cope with the stress from that hospital incident, I still get flashbacks that haunt my mind.

We shared our first kiss, my heart fluttered and I couldn't stop crying. Royce held my face in his hands and kept repeating "I love you Destiny, I love you." We held each other for a while. The doctor walked in and said I was free to go home.
"Make sure you get a lot of rest, and young man.. Make sure you look after her until she's fully recovered." He repeats.

We walked down out of the room and down the hall into the parking lot. I felt a strange sensation in my heart, I couldn't help but feel someone spying down on us. I turn my head and see him walking down to us.
"Romeo, please. I don't want anymore trouble." I tell him.

"Hey man, just leave her alone." Royce tells him.

"Mami, I'm just glad you're okay. I won't rush you to come back to me, you'll figure it out once you're tired of him. I'll be waiting." He winks.

"FUCK YOU!" I yell out with tears.

I look into the mirror and notice myself crying. Royce comes into the restroom hugging me from behind, embracing me in his arms. He wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses my eyelids.
"There baby, don't cry anymore. I'm here for you." He whispers into my lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! I finally updated, I'm sorry it's short but I really wanted to get the sequel started. I'm sorry if the chapter isn't good but it will get there. Thank you all so much. If you have any ideas or something just comment! Thank you so much for reading 💘