Chapter 1

Beep Beep Beep Bee-

Juvia smacked the top of her alarm clock and sat up. She tiredly rubbed her eye's and climbed out of her bed. She walked to her small closet and pulled out a random assortment of clothing. It was a pair of red sneakers with black ripped up skinny jeans and a black jacket. She threw a red beanie on and her pair of thick black glasses.

She walked outside of her tiny apartment and started walking to the Library where she worked. This job didn't really bother her, one of the perks was she got to read the books while she worked.

She walked to the library and tried pulling the door open but it was locked. Miss Layla, the library owner, must not have been working today.

Juvia pulled out the key and unlocked the door. She pushed the large wooden door open and walked inside, and coughed from the dust.

She flicked the light switch and the pretty chandelier turned on, lighting the whole library. Juvia sighed and went to the front desk and began reading the book she had been reading the past several days. It was about a girl who gave up on love or relying on others and took crime into her own hands. She punished evil without help from anyone.

Oh how Juvia longed to be like the woman in the book. To be independent, to make her own ending the way she wanted it.

Suddenly the door to the library opened, which was surprising since no school's where open today and people rarely visited.

It was a child looking a bit to young to be walking around alone. The little girl ran to the fairy tale section and pulled out a book. Juvia internally groaned but suddenly the little girl began to rip pages out of the book. "Hey! Stop!" Juvia yelled jumping out of her see at and trying to pull the book away from the child.

"Sylvia! Stop right now!" Juvia heard a voice yell. She looked to the door and saw a man that looked to be in his 40's. He had raven hair and was in a costly looking suit. The girl quickly let go and ran to him.

Juvia grumbled and tried keeping the book pages inside of the book, but she failed as they all falled out. "I'm terribly sorry miss!" The man said, "I'll pay for the book!"

Juvia glared at him. "You'd better." She mumbled under her breath and walked back to her swat behind the front desk. She picked up her book and continued reading but the man interrupted her. "Excuse me you don't have very many friends, do you?" He asked.

Juvia's blood began to boil. "Well while thats a very rude thing to ask, no, I suppose I don't have to many friends. But I don't care. I don't need friends."

The man gave out a loud cry that caused Juvia to jump slightly. "Not having friends is so lonely! How bout this, you become my son's friend?" The man asked.

"No way."

"Oh come on..~"

"No way."

The man started to give up until he saw the bookmark Juvia had. It was for a very elite school. "Let me ask you, do you want to go to that school?"

"Er, yeah I guess. But it's not gonna happen, i mean i can barely pay for my apartment."

"Well if you become my son's friend I can pull dome strings and get you into that school."

"WHA- I don't believe you."

"Do you not know who I am?"

"Not a clue." Juvia replied seeming disinterested.

"I'm Silver Fullbuster. The head of the Fullbuster estate." The man said adjusting his tie.

"Fullbuster?!" Juvia yelled sitting forward, "Seriously?!"

"Yes. Now do we have a deal or not?" Silver asked putting his hand out.

Juvia stared at his hand and grabbed it. "Yes."

"Great! Come now its time for you to meet my son."

"What?! I'm working right now i can't just leave."

"Oh right. Levy come here please!" Silver called and a girl in a maid uniform walked in, "watch after the library while she is away."

"Wha- dont make her do th-"

"It's quite alright miss. I enjoy library's." Levy reassured with a smile.

Juvia frowned and wanted to protest, but figured they'd just argue against it until she agreed.

Silver brought her outside and her eye's widened when she saw a limo. "Come on miss. Don't be shy."

"Not Miss it's Juvia. And that's all."

"Yea my bad. Juvia come on it's not like I'm gonna kidnap you." Silver laughed and Juvia joined in a fake laugh, but those words only made her paranoid.

What if he's lieing! What if he does plan to kidnap me! I knew I should have taken martial arts when I had the chance! Okay okay he's probably telling the truth. If not I'll escape!

Juvia climbed into the limo and she let out a gasp. Silver laughed as he sat ln the opposite side of her. "First time in a limo?"

Juvia looked around and nodded. Silver smiled. "Well help yourself to some candy." He said showing her an entire table of candy.

Juvia stared at the candy and gulped, but refused to eat it.

The limo stops and Silver climbs out. Juvia followers and she gasps at the sight of the house. It was gigantic with gold trimming...

"Juvia~ you better stay by my side or you'll be loost!" Silver teased and Juvia snapped out of her amazed gaze and followed him.

They walked through different hall and Juvia couldn't keep her mouth closed. They stopped infront of a door and Silver moved out of the way for Juvia to open it.

She sighed and opened the door. The room looked like it was an arcade. There where arcade machines along the walls and a pool table in the middle. A boy with raven hair was playing but stoped and looked up. "Oh hi! I'm Gray Fullbuster."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 29, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

"Happy" Endingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें