Shy Love ((LEMON reader x boy crona/ragnorok(soul eater)))

You were a new miester to the dwma (death wepon miester academy)without a weapon you were very shy but loard death wanted you to see what you would be doing when you got a weapon so he assigned you with crona you had already met him,maka,soul,tsubaki,black*star,patty,liz,and kid you had gotten a crush on crona and when lord death told you,you were with crona you blushed and said "o-okay"

______________________________________________time skip______________________________________________

You had met up with crona "h-hi crona" he smiled then said "hello _______" the black blood poped out of crona you were frightened as you he'd never seen anything like it ragnorok said "hey crona this isent maka she's actualy hot" you and crona blushed when he said this crona then said "ragnorok this is _______" you then said as you poked ragnorok "hello sorry for being rude but what are you" crona giggled as that tickled him ragnorok yelled at you "STOP POKING ME IDIOT IM HIS BLOOD" you tilted your head and said but your black crona then cut in and said "we can talk about this later right now we have a mission to go on" you smile "oh yeah ok"

_____________________________________time skip you finish mission__________________________________

"That was fun" crona said "we sould do it again sometime" you blushed then studdered "o-ok t-that s-sounds l-like f-fun" he smiled warmly then said "_______ do you want to come over to my house" your face turned red and you said "s-sure" so he lead you to his home.when you two got there as you were looking around to your suprize he kissed you on the mouth you melted into the kiss and he pulled away and said "I loved you since I first saw you _______" you smiled then said "m-me too" still red faced "good want to come over to my house then"he said warmly,you smiled realizing he repeated himself and said "sure"he pulled you to his house he pined you on his bed "sorry if this is sudden but I love you I wanted to get this started" he starts to undress you you blush as you say "its fine"

______________________________________time skip you are both completely naked__________________

Ragnorok pops out "oi I want to join in" he grabs your breast you moan he squeezes harder while crona fingers you

_____________________________________time skip you are now a couple______________________________

Soul saw you two holding hands "oi maka look _____ and crona are a couple" maka said "good for crona" soul smirked and said "jelios"everyone saw u as a couple and they said that makes scence because and you lived happaly ever after