The Beginning

This is a Y/N type of story but you can imagine whatever you want, and just to make things clear :

F/N = First Name (your name)

L/N = Last name

H/C = Hair Colour

H/L = Hair length

E/C = Eye Colour

E/L = Eye Length ( Just Kidding lol) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I feel like today is going to be a great day ! "  You said smiling, and kneeling to pick up the abloom flower. 

Meanwhile on the Merry Go ...........

         Luffy was sitting leisurly on the ship's head stretching his limbs, (pun not intended) "I can't believe we finally reached the sea again !" He exclaimed enthusiastically when Nami appraoched him, "That was a nice fall from the sky. Luffy !! what is your order ?" Luffy stood up, his fist up high and shouted "Let's Sail!" Ordered the captain . Everyone was getting ready to leave when Robin spoke up, "Wait Luffy, let's visit Paradise Island first." The archaeologist received puzzled looks from her friends. " You mean the island that Connis advised us to land on ??! " asked Usopp. Robin stepped forward and looked ahead, "Yes, it's under Skypiea so it's near. The island of every sailor alive, PARADILAND ." 

Luffy's eyes turned into little stars in anticipation. "Wait ....I've heard of this name before. Isn't it one of the most beautiful islands in the world?!" Expressed Nami a little bit perplexed, "I've read about it in many historical books. It is said that it's like heaven on earth!! " The crew wowed and little Chopper was very excited. Sanji inhaled his cigarette's toxins and explained, his mind drifting far back to the nostalgic memories "I heard of it too before, I remember the old man mentioned it once. He said it's the island of Pirates,Navy, and all Sailors in general !" His statement left most of the crew very confused since when does a place welcome Navy and Pirates at the same time? Luckly they have the knowledgable Robin to explain, "Yes that's why I want to go there. This island is like a 'Spa' for both the navy and the pirates. They all come here to relax and enjoy themselves like tourists. And the inhabitants of the island make the place more comfortable, that is why it's called Earth's Heaven ! "

 "I had no idea! It's amazing! " Usopp said. "I don't know what is happening but it sounds exciting so what are we waiting for let's go!" added Luffy, ready for another new adventure. Zoro who's been laying down this whole time silently enjoying his semi-nap, opened one eye and uttered,  "Wait a second. What if we find a navy ship there!? Isn't it a place for both of us. Won't this be a problem?" This alarmed the whole crew as going through another fight after winning one not long before is not the best of ideas. "No. There is nothing to worry about. Even if we find them there, it'll be alright since the people of the island do their best to prevent any conflicts between the two. I heard that it's like a law not to cause any problems in the island. It is a law that is both respected by the navy and the pirates. That is why it's also called 'Peace Island' " Expounded Robin knowingly. Nami clapped her hands, "That is comforting! You seem to know a lot about it Robin." 

 "As expected of Robin chwan " Danced Sanji around as usual with hearty eyes. The rubber man then stood up in a commanding pose to give his new order, "Alright everyone, let's go to Pinaldo " Usopp facepalmed at his captain's ignorance " Its 'Paradiland' !! " Everyone took their respective positions and the ship sailed away. Shortly they were already glimpsing their destination. "I see it ! I see it already!" Said Chopper holding binoculars in his small hands. Luffy looked up in the horizon smiling widly, "I can't wait to wander in this island." " You should not wander alone or you'll get lost !" Sanji came by his side saying warningly. " No I won't !! Zoro will!" The captain retorted and Zoro exclaimed, "Don't involve me in this!" and they carried on with their usual trivial bicker. Robin on the other hand was more anticipating the ruins she will be able to discover more than the leisure or fun part, "Finally I will find another piece of history!" She whisppered, much to Nami's curiosity, "Another piece of history ??!" 

"Yes! Actually this island is not just a peaceful and beautiful place, it's also a marvelous place for historical findings. It is said to be a Poneglyph in there in addition to many ancient ruins that I am willing to explore." Explained Robin joyfully. Exploring history is her most fevirish passion. The talented navigator was also excited to learn more, " I heard that it has the biggest storage of books in the Grand line as well ". "Yes indeed! the 'Frozen Library ' another place waiting for me to explore" Smiled Robin. Usopp interrupted the two girls, "Why does it called Frozen??" He asked Robin to which she answered, "I really don't know too much, but rumors say that the inside of the library is all glace and snowy!"Before the conversation extend any longer, the Straw Hats pirates' captain stretched his long arms toward the deck, 'I think we arrived!" As the crew gathered around Luffy, they all fixed their sight on the beautiful looming island up ahead, with astonished expressions. Zoro threw the anchor as the rest stepped down into the golden warm sand beneath them, all with gaped mouths as they witnessed for the first time, the most extraordinary view ever !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------