Trunks x reader 2

You both arrived to the beach hand in hand and walked near towards the shore line of the water. "Let's go in." You said as you let go of his hand and started to strip yourself of your clothing "W-w- what are you doing?!" He asked, studdering at your topless form. "Aw come on, don't tell me this makes you nervous." You laughed, but he placed his hand behind his head "Hehehe......actually, it does. I've never seen a girl naked before." You were kinda shocked, but also happy. He has never been touched by anyone else and you were going to be the first. "Well don't worry, I never seen a guy naked before." You told him, placing your hand on his shoulder. You were actually telling the truth. Your past boyfriends never touched you, for you wanted to wait for the right person to come along and sweep you off your feet. You think that you finally found him at last, but from a strange encounter "Come on trunks, get in the water with me." You said as you were fully naked and jumped into the water. He quickly stripped himself and jumped into the water as well. He pops his head out of the water and swims towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist to get you closer to his body. You face flushed red as you feel his skin against yours, how close he was to you "Am I nervous now?" He purred in your ear and gently nibbled your earlode. You moan as he made contact to your neck, placing kisses and tender nips along your jawline. "P-please be gentle with me, trunks." You told him as you place your hand behind his neck and ran your fingers in his lavender, soft hair. "I will." He whispered while still giving your neck his attention from his loving lips and slides his hand to one of your breasts, gently massaging it. You tilt your head back, laying it on his shoulder while you let out a pleasurable moan that caused trunks to get hard at the sound of your sound of ecstasy. "Wait, trunks." You said lifting your head off his shoulder "What is it?" He asked, concerned if he did something wrong "Let's continue this at my place." You said, looking into his eyes with lust and desire "Sure, let's go." He agrees and picks up out of the water, bridal style and flies into the direction of your house, taking the clothes with y'all.