It All Started When I Threw That Punch

Jessica's POV:

"Ron, I didn't know Jessica Holmes lived with you," a boy whispered.

I opened my eyes slowly. My vision was all blurry and a blinked a few times trying to focus them. Finally, they cleared and I saw Ronald and Harry Potter sitting on the bed beside mine. I was surprised Harry even knew my name. I didn't think a lot of people did.

"Yes Harry. I've lived with Ronald since we were babies. You haven't noticed all the years you've been here?" I mumbled as I stumbled out of bed.

Harry blushed and I smiled at him.

"Did I make the oh so powerful Harry Potter blush?" I gasped.

"No," he snapped turning away from me.

"You blush as bad as Ronald does when he sees me in a towel," I mumbled as I made my way to the bathroom.

"RON has seen you in a towel?" Harry asked surprised.

I nodded my head. "Plenty of times," I smiled.

Ron was blushing just at the thought of it happening. Harry nudged his shoulder.

"One lucky guy you are," Harry whispered.

"I heard that," I smiled.

Harry blushed even redder. Ron smacked him behind the head.

"Bloody hell Harry. Stop being such a perv," Ron mumbled.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom. The mirrors were all foggy with steam. Ginny must have already taken her shower. I slipped off my pajamas and hopped into the shower.

I turned on the water and it sprayed out of the shower head. It was freezing. Damn Ginny. Using all the hot water. My fault for waking up late. I started humming the tune of 'Total Eclipse of the Heart. 

"And I need you now tonight! And I need you more than ever!" I sang as I crubbed shampoo into my hair.

I hummed the rest of the song and finished my shower. I stopped the freezing water from falling and stepped out of the shower. I searched around for a towel. It took me a few minutes to find one. I wrapped it tightly around my body and looked around the room.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath.

I had forgotten clothes and I sure the hell wasn't walking out there. I stumbled to the door.

"Ronald, will you get me clothes?" I yelled.

"Sure, I..." there was a thump.

"Don't even think about it." Harry grumbled.

"You are such a child. I'll get you some clothes Jessica!" a girl yelled to me.

Hermione must be here. I waited by the door for several minutes. Finally, there was a knock. I cracked the door open and Hermione hands me clothes. I mouthed 'Thank You' to her before shutting the door.

I quickly pulled on the clothes and walked out of the bathroom. A book was lying on a desk near me. I picked it up and hid it behind my back. I slowly walked over to Harry. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and wacked him on the head.

"Perverted twat" I snapped.

"Sorry. Sorry," he mumbled.

"You better be," I smiled.

There was a knock at the door and it flung open.

"You guys better hurry. We're leaving in a few," Ginny told us.

I glared at her.

"Thanks for using all the hot water Gin. Trying to impress Thomas again," I joked.

She blushed madly and quickly left the doorway. I smiled at my win and collected my carry on.

 Everyone rushed out of the room. I waited for the door to unjam before even trying to leave. Every one was by the door when I got downstairs.

"Bout time," George smiled.

"I would have been down sooner if some people didn't act like savages trying to get out of a door," I glared at Ron and Harry.

They gave me a sheepish smile. I flipped them off without anyone seeing. Ron began to laugh. 

"What's so funny?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing," Ron laughed.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the house her trunk dragging behind. Ron and Harry followed after her. I was the only one left in the house. Everyone was already in the small car, so I ran and hopped inside. Then, we were off to Kings Cross Station.