PART 1 A Desperate Client

"No cases then?" said John, breaking the silence in 221B. The rain was pouring outside. As the raindrops were crushing the window, Sherlock Holmes was gently tapping on his violin.

"On it's way. Aproximetly in 3 minutes." said Sherlock, closing his eyes.

"What's going to happen in 3 minutes?"asked John.

"The case."said Sherlock, almost whispering.

"What case, Sherlock?" asked John again, annoyed. Sherlock didn't respond. He leaned back at his chair and kept his silence. John shaked his head with annoyance.

"I'm going out." said John, standing up.

"What for?"asked Sherlock ignorantly
"I've been at home for whole day, I need some fresh air."said John walking towards to his jacket.
"I've been too but I don't need 'some fresh air' "Sherlock sighed. John rolled his eyes.
"And also you might want to sit down again." said Sherlock as his eyes still closed.

"And why is that?" The moment John asked the question, suddenly the doorbell came.

"This."said Sherlock suddenly oppening his eyes and plastering a wide smirk on his face. John unwillingly sat down.

Within a minute, the living room's door opened slowly and an elderly woman came in. She directly made an eye contact with Sherlock.

She was wearing a very expensive suite. Sherlock deduced the brand and price. She bunned her greyish but very well-cared hair. She still looked stunning inspite of her age. She must had been in her late fifties. However her professionally made make up had failed to cover her exhaustion.

That was all Sherlock could deduce with a glance. He had been waiting for her to come for three days.

"Mr. Holmes?"said the elderly woman. Sherlock put his violin on the table. He showed her the client chair with the violin's bow.

"Please, take a seat."

The elderly woman elegantly sat down to the chair.

On the other hand, John was trying to remember who she was. Her face was quite familiar. He could swear he saw her before.

"You were right Mr. Holmes." the woman started to talk.

Sherlock didn't respond.
"I know you don't want to take my case." The woman stopped for a moment. She was having difficulty in talking.

"But I...I'm desperate Mr. Holmes. I need you."her voice cracked. She was simply in agony.

"Why come to an amatour? Shouldn't be this case left to the hands of professionals?"said Sherlock with a blank face. But John could clearly see his amusement.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't recognize you. I was in shock. Please, Mr. Holmes help me." She said nearly begging.

"I'm sorry Mrs Morgan but ,as you had claimed extremely clear, 3 days ago, this is just a simple burglary. Not worth to my precious time." said Sherlock. The more he saw the desperation on her face, the more satisfied he was getting.

Mrs Morgan, said to himself John. He knew that name. He heard that name. But where? He was baffled because he didn't understand anything from this weird conversation. And also he didn't understand why was Sherlock torching her. Well, he could understand the second one. It was Sherlock probably just being himself.

"No it wasn't."said Mrs. Morgan.

"What did you find?"said Sherlock leaning forward. He was getting excited.

"Will you take the case?"asked Mrs Morgan, not answering his question.

"What did you find?" said Sherlock again.