Five

Sorry for not updating guys! I guess I have actually been going places the past 2 weeks, and summer's almost over! So I have been reading and watching stuff more than writing, DX. Anyways, hope you enjoy my story! If you are new and read it, please leave a marking, like a vote or comment! THANKS!!! AND NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO:::

~-***-~

As soon as, after a bit of silence, Brandon started to sarcastically complain, Leo saw a door. At least he thought it was a door; it wouldn't open. They kept pulling, but the Door refused to budge. Wait, why did I just emphasize "door" in that thought? Leo thought, probably delirious-on a minuscule level- from not eating for a time.

Sighing with exhaustion, Brandon turned around and leaned against the door. It easily slid open, and with a crash, Brandon fell backwards into...some sort of fine china? 

"Great Job, Brandy!" Leo remarked, eagerly leaping at the chance to, for once, be sarcastic to Brandon. Glaring at him, Brandon helped himself up. 

"PLEASE don't call me that. See, I even said please. Now STOP," Brandon said, " are you listening to me? Hello?" For Leo had froze, looking past Brandon into the room. 

Whispering, Leo managed "Wh-what is that??!?"(forgetting all about the jibes of a few seconds ago) He pointed a trembling finger at the almost-shadow that was on the opposite side of the room. It had glowing muddy-green eyes, and fangs, and... well, it blended into the shadows, so you couldn't see. It (thankfully) didn't notice them, and disappeared around the corner. Brandon pulled pretty-much-frozen Leo along, quietly following it.

But what they saw in the next room wasn't what they were expecting, and it blew them away.

~-***-~

That wasn't a long chapter, but i felt compelled to update, and it's almost 2 in the morning. What do you think Brandon and Leo will encounter? Leave a comment!(only if you want of course)

Oh, and I almost forgot...

Have some cake!!!

┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐┌~iii~┐