Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant

Start from the beginning

"Malia?" I heard Lily call my name from down the hall and she didn't seem too far away from the door, "Malia? Are you awake?" She asked as she knocked on the door. Oh please don't come in. I heard Lily twist the handle and open the door and I quickly rolled off of Matt's body and yanked the covers over us so she wouldn't see anything. "Malia, I need your help," She states to me as she walks in. She was completely oblivious to what was happening no more than a second ago.

"With what?" I ask her.

"Well I don't know what to wear to your grandparents," She says with a hopeless look on her face.

"I'll be over to help you in a minute," I tell her. She smiles and nods then walks out of the room closing the door. I let out a huge sigh of relief and Matt does as well.

"That was close," He says with a laugh.

"It was indeed," I say back to him.

"Well I enjoyed that though," He says slyly as he wraps his arms around me again. I blush and tilt my head down.

"I need to go help Lily and I need to take a shower because I didn't last night," I say as I get up.

"Yeah same here," He chuckles out. He pulls me in for one last kiss then let's me leave. Once I closed the door I ran to my room as quickly as possible then shut the door when I got in.

"Okay so I wasn't sure if I should go casual or formal," Lily's voice echoed from the closet. I jumped a bit forgetting she was in here. I ran into the bathroom before she could see me.

"Just a minute I want to take a shower, I feel kind of grody after all the ice cream and not taking a shower last night," I tell her. It wasn't just the ice cream. I took off my sweatpants and underwear then I took off my socks, bra, and large sweater and turned on the hot water.

"Okay," She says back. I step into the shower and relax. I replay the previous events back through my head and smile and my heartbeat accelerates at the reverie. It wasn't like we had sex but for me that was huge. I wasn't going to have sex until after marriage. I felt that your naked body was something only your husband or wife should have the ability to see. That is just my opinion. I scrubbed myself extra hard to get myself clean. I washed my hair probably four times and used the soap maybe seven times. I finally stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I took a deep breath and walked over to the mirror that was over the sink. I wiped the few water droplets from my face. I brushed my teeth before I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

"FINALLY! You're out," Lily shouts. I chuckle.

"Sorry," I say sheepishly as I grab some undergarments. I quickly go into the bathroom and change into them then I walk back out. I still had my towel wrapped around my torso but this way it was easier to change into clothes. I had no idea what to wear either.

"Okay let's get started," I say. "What were you thinking?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Should I dress casual or should I dress formal?" She asks me.

"Well my grandparents are pretty chill and all so my advice is don't look like a hobo and come in raggedy stuff but don't look like a slut and come in skin tight stuff. So like a formal casual," I tell her. That was probably no help at all.

"Thanks a lot," She says sarcastically. "Well what are you wearing?" She asks me. I wasn't sure yet. I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to my closet and looked around. I saw a black dress with small daisies scattered all over it. It was a loosely fitted dress. I grabbed that along with a thick light cream colored sweater and held them up to her to show her what I was wearing.