Unique the sis I talk to half the time lol

SIS !!! Shit lemme start off with I fuckin love you soo much. You my true lil sis we have alot of good times , everytime we talk we have a good time. Sometimes I slick get mad at you cus you be takin laiahs side on some stuff.. But anyways I think that you should have dated a certain person who I'm not Gunna say on here cus ion wanna put yoo business out like that sis lol . But you should have just saying. :P honestly I think we met bc of either Marie or my brother I can't remember right now . You always talk to me about your problems and I always listen bc I want you to be able to tell me anything and know I will be by your side through anything. You made a promise to me and you better not be thinking about breaking it ever or me and you gon have some problems . Sis honestly you just that person who can make me feel better after a rough day you may not know it but you do . I'm your chicken and your my lil sis who I love alot. Don't forget that I love you and would do anything for you , if you ever need anything I'm close by for now ..tell you about that later lol but lemme stop typin cus your paragraph looks hella long lol .

-love your chicken #1 <3