She nodded, "I would like to think so. It will be easy to enrol him, we just need a few details first."

We both nodded and she got out a notepad and a pen before looking back at us, "So what is his name?"

I looked down at Corey, making him look up at me, "What's your full name baby?"

"Cowey James Matthew-Wemington."

I chuckled and ran a hand through his hair gently, "Close enough." He smiled.

I looked up at the headteacher again, "His full name is Corey James Matthews-Remington. Last two names are double barrelled."

She nodded and started to write it down, "When is his date of birth?"

That question would have been easy, if we actually knew when his date of birth was. We weren't actually sure when his birthday was so me and Callie decided to make one for him. The day we found him, would be his new birthday, until we were certain when it actually was,

"Well, we don't know his actual birthday, it's a long story. So, if you can put March twenty-first two-thousand and eleven. That will work."

"Okay that's fine. How would you describe his academic level? For his age?"

I looked at Callie and she shrugged slightly, "We'd say average. We don't know much about his background but he can speak very well for his age. He does have a problem with pronouncing his R's and sometimes his L's but other than that, he's fine."

"Mama, I go pway outside?" Corey asked,

I nodded, "If you want to, you remember the nice lady outside?" He nodded, "You can ask her to take you to the playground until me and mama Callie are finished okay? Be good and play nice alright?"

"Okay mama!" He said excitedly before running out of the room. I could literally hear him talking to Taylor and I couldn't help but smile at how excited he was.

I turned back to face the headteacher and she smiled at me, "He's a wonderful little boy."

"Thank you."

It took us about fifteen minutes to get everything sorted out and by the end of it, Corey was officially enrolled into school. It was a good feeling, knowing that our son was going to get a good education. When he's at home, me and Callie will teach him about the royals and what it takes to not only be a good Prince, but also a good King.

Me and Callie stood up from the chairs and shook her hand, "Thank you very much."

"The pleasure is all mine your majesty. We can't wait to welcome Corey to the school on Monday."

I smiled and took Callie's hand in mine. The headteacher bowed as we walked out of the room, towards the playground so that we could take Corey home. When we got out onto the playground, there was a crowd of children in a circle and I got a bad feeling.

I looked at Callie confused before leading her to the circle, "What is going on here?"

At the sound of my voice, the crowd dispersed and gasped. They bowed and allowed us to walk to the centre of the circle. Corey was on the floor crying with a boy standing over him and Callie growled,

"What happened?"

Corey looked up at us and ran to me, hugging my legs, "He push me mama!"

I ran a hand through his hair, "It's okay baby."

The boy that was standing over Corey before, looked up at us fearfully, "I-I-"

I rubbed Callie's shoulder gently, calming her down and letting her know that I was going to handle it,