Chapter 2

SM University.

Sungyeol still can't believe that his older brother is an exo gang member now. The gang that he hated the most because he can't play pranks on them. The gang who bullied him one time but thanks to his older brother's classmates in taekwando who helped to rescue him.

"Sungyeol....please don't tell to our parents that I'm in a gang now. I'm sure they will get mad at me and transfer us there in Woollim University."

"What happened hyung? I thought you also hate that gang then how could you betray me!?"

"I...I'm just doing this for your safety Sungyeol."

"For my safety!? Do you think my life will be safe because you're in a gang now!?"

"So that they will stop bullying you!"

Sungyeol frowned then he removed his hand on his shoulder.

"I can take care of myself you don't need to join with that gangsters!"

"Just listen to me Sungyeol! I'm your older brother!"

"Did you really join that gang for my safety? Or you just join that gang so that you will be one of the most popular bully students here like them."

Sungyeol madly pushed his older brother then walked away while Hoya gasped and holding back his tears.

SM Cafeteria

Woohyun is busy flirting with his new girlfriend on the phone when suddenly Dongwoo moved his face closer to him.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Do we really look like brothers?"

Woohyun suddenly stare long at him then pinched his cheeks.

"Why you're always curious like how you felt on that guy with thick eyebrows sitting behind us?"

"Well, my mom said a smart kid is always curious."

"What?"

Both of them burst in laughter that makes everybody turned their heads towards them with a curious stare until suddenly...

"SHUT UP!!!"

A loud mad voice echoed in every corner of the cafeteria that makes everybody speechless and trembling in fear when they noticed who was it. It was the leader of the exo gang Suho. He quickly approached them then grabbed their collars and held them up.

"What's that noise huh! Why you're laughing so loud!?"

Woohyun chuckles then he pushed the leader of exo. "What do you care!? Are we in the library? Maybe you just had mistaken, were here at the cafeteria so we are in the right place to make some noise!"

"Hey! Why you're talking informally to our leader? Don't you know who he was?"

One of exo member scolded him.

"He's the leader of your ugly gang? Well I'm also the leader of my own gang named kill the ugly boys infront of me now!"

The exo members laughed while Suho just smirked staring fiercely to Woohyun.

"You're so brave to fight with me huh! Let see...boys."

The exo gang members is about to grab Woohyun and Dongwoo but suddenly Hoya stopped them.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down guys they are new students here so why dont we give them a chance."

Suho sighed then immediately signals his members to let go them then make a warn stare to Woohyun. "You should be thankful to Hoya or else we already break both of your bones!"