Ninjago:I'm just a kid

Lloyd's POV

The door creaked open."What is it no- Oh! S-Sabrina!" I quickly sat up from my bed and gave her my best smile.She sat beside me."A-Are you ok?" She asked. "O-Of course!" I lied.Being honest to your crush isn't easy."Your still up for playing video games?" Sabrina asked. "Y-Yeah...." I replied.I took a deep breathe."A-Actually no..." Sadden grew into her eyes."I-Im sorry....its just..." Sabrina nodded."I know..." She said gently.I leaned in closer."Uh...Lloyd what are yo-" "HI LOVE BIRDS!" There was Trayci and Kai.Kai was having a little smirk on his face,while Trayci couldn't help but giggle."GAAAAH....G-GET OUT!!" I screamed."Not unless you tell us what were you doing!" said Trayci."We were....uh...um." Why does this happen to me?! "You guys were gonna kiss!" Kai said."UH NO....PFFFT...LIKE THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN" I said throwing my arms in the air."Dude....your yelling like theres no tommorw....the answer is ye-" "What's going on here?" Busted.It was dad.Kai and Trayci froze."Dad! Uh...." "We were acting!" Trayci finished.My dad raised an eyebrow."Really?" He asked.Sabrina nodded her head.So did I."Ok...." Said my Dad and left.Sabrina hugged me."Its ok...let me know when you feel better." With that she left.I sighed,a dreamy sigh.Has anyone ever felt so love struck?