Chapter Two

×Rave's P.O.V×
She hugged me and I got butterflies. I looked in her black eyes, I saw every last detail about me in them. Her hair long and black. In a sentence she was beautiful.
"Rave,"she said concerned. "You okay?"
"Uh...yeah," I stuttered. "It's 4 am let's get to sleep."
She got in bed and I came over to her and brushed her hair back.
"Goodnight Grim,"I said softly.
"Goodnight Rave." She replied.
I got in my bed and sat their quietly. I haven't slept lately, I've been worried about Grim. I knew her when I was young. Her father hated her, he beat her. I love her to be honest, I always have.
"Rave....you awake," asked Grim quietly.
"Grim," I spoke soft sitting up. "What's wrong...have you been crying..."
She nodded and fell into my arms, I pulled her to my chest.
"Before you came to get me he hurt me," she cried. "Rave I missed you when you left. I found old videos my mom took, I watched them over and over. Then Hades burned them..."
"Shh he can't hurt you now," I said quietly. "I won't let him. Grim do me a favor and try to sleep.
I pulled her into my bed and covered her up in the blankets. Her skin was cold, I felt her ribs against me. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to upset Grim any further.
She fell asleep after a couple minutes and so did I. I felt so comforted as I fell asleep, I knew Grim was safe.
-The next morning-
When I woke up Grim wasn't there, I sat up and saw her at the end of the bed. She was reading a book and listening to music. I took out one of the ear buds.
"Morning," I said.
"Morning sleeping beauty," she giggled. "You realize it's lunchtime."
"Usually is when I wake up," I smiled. "Did you eat yet?"
"No," she said. "I haven't eaten in a while...since you left. It looked good but I just couldn't eat it."
   I caressed her face in my hands and I kissed her forehead. I can't control what I do around her. She has too much power over me, I love her.
"Grim," I said. "Do you remember what I told you before I left."
"You told me you loved me," she replied.
"I do," I said. "I love you Grim."
I can't believe I told her that but in a way it made me feel better.