Chapter 3

"Hyung! Who's that girl?" Sehun nudged him in the chest when he entered the training room, the exo members' eyes were on him,

"She....is the girl I was telling you about," Luhan sighed,

"omo! She doesn't look like a mom at all!" Sehun excitedly chickled, "a little styling and I'd date her! she's definitely my type,no wait, erase the styling part, I'd date her if you aren't interested in her hyung, is that okay?"

Chen smacked Sehun's head, "Aish really Sehun? she's got a kid, why would you want to date her? that would be a big problem," he shook his head, "you'll have to take care of the kid too, not cool man,"

"Yeah~ that'd be a problem," Baekhyun nodded, "You wouldn't even be able to introduce her to your parents,"

"Yeah~ that's right, I wouldn't think of dating a girl with a kid if I were you," Chanyeol agreed,

Luhan stared at his groupmates, offended of eveything they said,

"Yah! don't judge her like that, if I fall inlove with her, regardless if she has a kid, I won't mind, I'd stay with her and take care of the kid," Sehun almost yelled at his hyungs, "We don't even know her story, so we don't have the right to judge her, I respect her for letting the child live," Sehun lectured, but then all of the members' eyes were on Luhan.

Luhan looked as if guilt was eating him alive, his eyes were glued on the floor, biting his lip, breathing in sighs. Sehun noticed this and immediately apologized, then walked out, "I'll just buy something," he told them and went out.

"I feel so guilty," Chanyeol bit his lip, "I should've not said something horrible,"

Baekhyun nodded, "na do... who knew that our rebellious, uncontrollable maknae have such thinking,"

Lay stood up from where he was sitting and sighed too, "Who knows what she must have given up just to let the child live," Lay stood up, "she could abort the baby if she wants to, but she chose to let the baby live, you should be proud of her, Luhan hyung,"

The members fell silent, only sighs could be heard until Xiumin spoke,"atleast be responsible, Luhan" he placed his arms around Luhan's shoulder, "At least for the kid, if not for the girl,"

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Luhan shouted,

the members shrugged,

"You tell us hyung," Kai walked up to him and sat beside him, how the heck did you get a girl pregnant?"

"Okay," Luhan let out a long sigh, "I'll explain,"