This week's review: NBA 2k13

This weeks review is Nba 2k13. I'm sure most of you know what the Nba is. On the game, you create yourself when you first press start. When you have finished that you come to the main menu and you see there are several things to do. There is play now which what that is is just basic 1 on 1 game.  You can play this online and local also. The next thing is association mode.  This is where you are a teams owner and you play as them and lead them to a championship year after year.  The next is Nba: cal. You choose a present day player and live out their career.  You can also choose a legend and put them on a present day team.  The final game mode (my fav.) is career mode. When you get in to it, you start out at a rookie showcase game. This game is where you decide where you get to see where you get drafted. You will find that the #1 and #2 players are always Anthony Davis and Damien Lillard. Don't worry though.  Most people get drafted around 15 when you play it. (I am in my 2nd year and I am the best player in the league).  As you go on, you will eventually retire. You can make it into the hall of fame if you are good enough.

My rating: 8.5

THX COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

NEXT WEEKS:  MLB 2k's