Chapter Twenty two: City Boy, and Country Girl.

CHAPTER TWENTY two : City Boy and Country Girl

Ashy and C.C. can't get married! What are they gonna do, run away to Vegas?! These thoughts roamed my mind as me and Bobby ran downstairs, C.C. is gonna ask my best friend to marry him, oh Lord help us all in this house. They can't get go and do it! Unless he can get her a fake ID!
Me and Bobby sat back down on the couch and looked at C.C. "Where is Ashy?" I asked. He pointed to the kitchen, I walked in and stopped Ashy "We need to talk."

*Bobby*

While Kat talk to Ashy I sat on the couch near C.C.'s chair who was paying attention to a wacky cartoon playing on tv. C.C. had a wacky grin on his face "Isn't love wonderful Bobbo" he said, and put his arms behind his head leaning back into his chair. I could really smack that look off your face I thought. And shifted uncomfortably as Kat no Ashy came back in the room

*Ashy*

I walked into the room, and C.C. sprung up from his chair, Kat told me to be careful tonight, what the he'll is me and C.C. gonna do? In to Vegas, and when I told her that she grimaced, my sissy is so weird sometimes. C.C. came over and put his arm around me, he wore his trench, with his hat, his hair still pulled back like i done it, and this smile on his face "Ready?"
"Yes, I am" I laughed, and he twirled me pushing me out the door with a "Bye" to Kat and Bobby. He picked me up and put me in his car, when he raised up he hit his head and cussed, when he got in on the otherwise, I leaned over and kissed his head. He grinned up at me and drove, I went back and sat down in my seat.
We went back to the house he bought, and got out, he grabbed a picnic basket, and we met around the front and we walked into the woods, he kept his arm around my waist as we walked I asked "Why the woods?"
He smiled "Well, since you are a backwoods girl..."
"Watch it city" I giggled, he laughed and we were in a woods clearing, he kissed the side of my neck "I love you" he whispered. And I nodded breathless from the view, he laughed and went and laid down the blanket. And then made me sit down, he sat back down.
He gave me some wine in a glass, and clicked his to mine "I hope we can be together, forever" he said, and i giggled covering my mouth from my stupid smile. He grinned "Dont cover your smile, it makes my day" he winked.
I sighed "This night couldn't get any better" I said, and leaned against him as he put his arms around me.

*kat*

."This night could be so much better!" I hissed, as Bobby laid on his bed, I was going through clothes to see if any f mine was stolen, Ashy could easliy steal my clothes, Bobby sighed "Chill it, babe what's the problem?" He asked, laying on his side propped up. I have to say it was sexy.
"We are 15 Bobby-"
"No one knows that, not even the Guns boys."
"-if we show up on the news-"
"Something that will never happen" he said, with a grin, I walked up beside him on the bed and crossed my arms "Aren't you listening?!"
He rolled his eyes and pulled me down on top of him "What happened to my Kayla" he said, I looked down into his eyes, then he kissed me, and rolled over so he was on top of me, he raised up "One more thing" he said, I raised a eyebrow "What?"
"Quit dressing like a Hooker, that is for my eyes only" he winked.

*C.C."

Its the right time. I was leaning against a tree watching her play with the flowers I had given her, I reached my hand in my jacket pocket and felt the box, I took a breathe and walked towards her "Ashy..." she looked up and smiled "What is it C.C.?"
I sighed "Ashley..." she raised her eyebrows "I-I have known you for three months, but I can be myself when I am with you, we laugh, we smile, we joke around and-" I unsteadily got the ring out of my pocket and opened the box to reavel the red Ruby ring.
She was white, as white as a pics of paper "Ashy-"
"This is what Kat meant" she whispered, and got up, cradling her flowers "Take me to the Poison house C.C."
My heart fell "But, I didn't finish what-"
"Take me home!" She said, and shook her head. I bent down and gathered everything up, then we walked out, I was confused, heart broken, and mad... what did Kat say?!
When we got back Ashy went upstairs, I threw the stuff down, Kat looked at me "Whats wrong?"
I gave her a look "I'm on the edge of crying that is what is wrong Kayla, what dis you tell Ashy?"
She looked at me and crossed her arms "Me and Bobby found the ring, and I told her not to run off to Vegas."
I froze "You think I asked her to marry me?" I asked, she shrugged "What else could it have been?" She asked, Bobby nodded and shrugged also.

*Bobby*

I saw C.C. was getting pissed so I took a step back, and made Kat move with me, this isn't going to be pretty.
"I wasn't gonna ask her to marry me!" C.C. yelled, I gave him a confused look "Its a promise ring!" He yelled, Kat froze "I'm in love! Okay! I'm in love with you sister, Kayla! Ashy is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Because of her, I haven't even thought of doing cocaine but one time!" He yelled, I swear if he was a cartoon character there would be smoke.
As he made his way outside i asked "Where you going?" He shot me a glare "To sleep outside! Cause now I am probably not wanted in my room, because of you two."
He went out through the sliding door, and to the pool.
Me and Kat looked at each other "Oh my God."
I looked at her, she was crying "Because of us we probably just ruined their relationship. Ashy is a hard person to forgive someone because of her family."
Okay, now I feel bad.