Falling Maybe Too Quickly

***Im bearly starting the story so it's kind of crappy at the moment! I'm sowwie about that loves! Forgive me?:)****

Days have gone by and me and Liam have been talking and texting alot. Sadly they are in Ireland doing some concerts. I mean I'm happy for the band, but my how I wish Liam can make some time to come see me.

Both Lisa & Phoebe have been telling me that I'm falling for him too quickly. I honestly beleive I am not, and if I am so what.

OMG did I tell u about Beth?!? She's like my diary, I can tell her anything and she will not tell anybody else. She's beyond amazing I tell you.

Right now I'm laying in bed checking my twitter. I suddenly came across a tweet from Liam it said "She is the most beautiful girl I just wish I could be with here."

I immediately got butterflies in my stomach, feeling like I have never felt before.

"Am I falling for him maybe too quick?" I asked myself out loud without noticing both Phoebe and Lisa by my door.

Phoebe-Girl I think you are falling to quickly.

Lisa-Yeah, I agree with phoebe here. Just because he's Liam Payne it doesn't mean that he doesn't break hearts.

Me-I understand, but please understand I just can't stop this from happening. It's taking over me and I love it girls.

Phoebe-Jess just know that mom mater what happens I'm here for you. You're my best friend and I'm going to be with you through thick and thin!

******5 days later******

"Liam is here!" Lisa yelled from downstairs as I was finishing getting ready.

Liam texted me last night asking me out on a date today since it was his day off. Of course I had to accept.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Liam standing by the door step wearing a very fancy tux in which he looked very much handsome. I was wearing my favorite blue long dress, with some black heels.

Liam-Well hello there beautiful.

Me-Well more like hello handsome.

Lisa-There there just go out, have fun, and don't make any babies.

Finally we were off, I honestly did not know where we were going. The ride was silent, Liam looked so handsome, he was so sweet but at the same time so mysterious.

"So Jess, I know we haven't know each other for that long but I really really do like you"

"Liam I like you a lot as well, but I'm afraid that I'm falling to fast." I said as I looked into Liam's beautiful eyes.

"Babygirl, I promise I will take care if you. I won't hurt you, I i think I love you Jessica."

When Liam said that I was shocked, I would have never thought in a million years that Liam Payne would fall in love with me a typical London girl.

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"I'm trying to ask you will you please be my girlfriend Jess."

"OMG yes yes! Liam more than yess" I told Liam very excited.

"You have completed my happiness!"

Liam suddenly began leaning in and finally pressed his lips onto mine, I felt so many butterflies in my stomach

Yup I'm in love. There's no doubt about it.

After the kiss we walked into the most beautiful restaurant I have ever seen. As soon as we walked in so many girls came up to Liam asking for pictures and autographs.

"Im sorry girls but may I please ask you to leave me alone. I'm on a date with my girlfriend and I would really like for it to stay special."

I was surprised when Liam told the girls that. The girls gasped when Liam told them about me being his girlfriend, they began taking many photos of both of us.

" I won't be surprised if the news is everywhere in the next 30 mins" Liam told me as we sat down at the table.

We were having the best dinner ever until the paps showed up at the restaurant and ruined it.

Liam and I began walking towards the car with all the paps behind asking us many question.

"Is she pregnant?!?"

"Who is she?!"

"Are you dating?!"

"Is she just a friend!?"

"She is my girlfriend okay!" Liam yelled frustrated that they wouldn't leave us alone.

We drove home and as soon as we walked in my house my parents were sitting on the sofa mad

"What the fuck Jessica! We never have you permission to leave the damn house! You know you have no privileges around hygiene house only Lisa, and Adam do! You are welcomed to fucking leave this house starting now! Leave and never come back!" My parents yelled at me.

Tears began streaming down my cheeks, I felt useless. Liam immediately hugged me.

"Fine ill leave! Thank you for everything you have given me, and for the love you gave me before you told me I was a adopted. I still love you eventhough you don't. Bye"

With that both me and Liam walked out into the cold weather.

"Liam, I don't have anywhere to do"

"Love it's okay you can come with me"

"Are you sure that would be okay?"

"Yes, Im sure the boys would love that."

"Okay, but only until I can find a place for myself."

"Okay love."

We left in his car to the boys flat. I was so happy but at the same time sad about things.

***Let me know what you thought about it!:)***

-Gabby'Horan xx