Chapter 7

*A few months later*

Destiny's POV:

Its been a few months that I saw Michael. I miss him and I dont see him in the weekends anymore. I miss his touch, his kisses, everything. I dont know why he doesnt come by. He takes this thing too seriously.

Im on the streets again and Im watching another gang. This gang does illigal dragracing. My partner and I are watching from a safe distance. When I give the sign, we step out and I take my glock. I ran to the gang and pointed my glock at them. They saw me and knew that they were in trouble. They started to run. I ran after one, the rest after the others.

I almost have the guy but he runs into a construction site. I see him and chase him as fast as I could. When I almost closed him in, I see Im the one in trouble now. Im surounded by the rest of the gang with guns pointing at me. Shit. I tried to jump and not getting hit, but sadly. They shot me three bullets into my back and leg. When I fall on the floor they all ran. "Man down." I called before I passed out. This is the end, I thought. Im dead. I saw all the things flash by what happened. After that it was black.

When I wake up, I see Michael sitting at my bed. Wait. Im not dead! Im alive! How is that possible! I saw that Michael had been crying. When he saw that Im awake he started again. "Oh Des, KITT and I thought we lost you." He said crying. He took my hand and held it tight. "Youve had such a luck. The bullets havent damaged anything." He said and I sat up. He hovered over me and captured my lips in a breathtaking, passionate kiss. He kissed me deeply and I kissed back. I missed his lips on mine. We pulled away at the same time. "Please dont do this to me again Michael. The reason Im shot is that I wasnt clear in my mind. You took what they said way too serious." I said and he looked down. "Baby, Im so sorry. That was a stupid mistake. I missed you so much." He said and he kissed me again. The feelings he gives me is so good.

Michaels POV:

I missed Des so much! I was on a mission and my thoughts kept going to her. Ive been such a bad boyfriend. I didnt even come by once. I hate this rule. When I drove back to the headquarter I had a feeling something was wrong. And it was a really bad feeling. I drove into the semi. I stepped out and saw Devons face. Something was horribly wrong. "Michael, I have something to tell you. Des is shot during a rollup from a dragrace gang. Shes on her way to the hospital." He said and my heart dropped to the floor. My Destiny is shot. I ram to KITT and sped him off the semi.

On our way KITT sensored that something was wrong. "Why is your heartpace so high?!" He said worried. "KITT, Destiny is been shot. Were on our way to the hospital." I said. Then KITT said the same I was thinking. We cant loose her. When that happens, I see no point in living. Iknow we arent that long together but I would take a bullet for her.

When we arrived at the hospital Des arrived at the same time. I told them I was her boyfriend and I had to wait. I fucking hate this. Why I had to be so strict! After 3 hours they let me go to her.

When I saw her, my heart broke. She was unconsiouss and white as a sheet. I sat down next to her and started crying. Why?! Why is has to happen to her! I took her hand and kissed it lightly. "Please wake up baby. I need you. I cant loose you." I said crying my eyes out.

When I sat at her side for an whole hour, praying that she would wake up, a miracle happened. She opened her eyes! Shes awake! I cried from happiness. God heard my prayers. Thank god. "Oh baby I thought I lost you." I cried and I kissed her hand. I hovered over her and kissed her. That kiss was breathtaking. I missed this feeling. So so much. The connection between us was unbreakable. I pulled away for air and looked into her eyes. Those beautifull blue eyes. I cant stop staring in them. She also looked into my eyes. Damn. When she said that it was my fault I didnt blame her. It was true. It was my fault.