Chapter 2

I look at the time it's three in the morning. I hear my door open and it's monster here to hurt me again. He climbs in my bed and tells me you know what to do. I just lay there as he hurts me a again. I use to fight him but all that did was make him hit me. As he finished he tells me he loves me and I say yea right. Then why are you doing this to me. Why do you hurt me almost everyday. With his smart mouth he said hurt you baby girl im loving you and he walked out.

Its morning now and my stomach hurts so bad. I go tell my mom I'm not feeling well. She tells me to lay back down and she will bring me some medicine and my breakfast to me. I started to get back in my bed, but then I began to feel nausea. I ran to the bathroom straight to the toilet and started throwing up. Mom came in baby girl are you okay. She helps me clean up and takes me to my room. Gives me some medicine and tells me to lay down.

An hour later mom brings me breakfast. She tells me to eat a little and maybe I will feel better. As soon as I chew my first bite I began to feel nausea again and ran back to the bathroom. Mom tells me I'm taking you to the hospital your not looking well I agreed. I got dress and went down stairs to meet my mom. Mom told my father who I called monster to watch the girls while she take me to the hospital. I told her she should take the girls to grandmas house, and give dad a break. She agreed and I was happy I couldn't leave that monster alone with my sisters. No telling what he would do to them.

We hop in the car dropped off my sisters and headed to the hospital. When we got there we had to fill out some paperwork. Mom asked me what's my symptoms I told her my stomach been hurting but the throwing up started today. My mom thought it just might be some type of food poisoning. We were in the waiting room for about an hour until my name was called. They took us to the back and into a room where they took my blood pressure and temperature. The nurse told me my blood pressure was a little high and asked how was a feeling. I told her the same as I did my mom. She told me the doctor would be in an a minute and she left and we waited.

Fifteen minutes later the doctor came in. He asked the same question that everyone else did, and I told him the same. Then he asked a question that even had my mom to stand up. Is there a possibility that you could be pregnant. I just said no and then he told me to lay back. He began to feel my stomach and press down where I said it was hurting. He then gave me a me a cup to take a urine sample. I went to the restroom and came back and gave him the cup and he sent it off for testing. Once again my mom and I are waiting.

As the doctor walked in the room his face didn't look so good. He looked as if there was bad news. So I sat up and prepared myself. I thought I was going to need some type of surgery. The words that came out of the doctors mouth was nothing of what I expected. Your pregnancy test came back positive your pregnant. I'm what that can't be that can only mean one thing that I am pregnant by my father. My mom jump up and said she what. That can't be she's only fourteen years old. I don't believe this shit this just can't be true is she really pregnant mom asked the doctor. The doctor just nodded yes. Christen my mom yelled out then took a deep breath. Asked the doctor can we know how far along she is. We can do an ultrasound. Please do mom said.

As the ultrasound technician pushed me in the wheelchair to the ultrasound room. All I was doing was thinking telling myself that I have to tell my mom what was going on, but that would make her have a nervous breakdown. Or even worse kill him leaving me and my sisters alone. The ultrasound technician tells me to lay back. He puts this cold gel on my stomach, and began to look inside my belly. He said I'm not far along just a few weeks. As I'm heading back to the room I see my mom standing waiting with her arm folded . The expression on her face I could tell she was pissed. She garb my arm and said come on let's go.