o n e

Daniels POV
I was walking through the 5th grade halls with my bestfriend Mia. We have been bestfriend's since we were two and have always stuck together. We were talking about how we need to have a sleepover this weekend when my bullies came over to us.

"How's your weight going fatty?" My bully Grayson Dolan said

"What about your acne? Pimple face!" My other bully Ethan Dolan said

"Leave her alone!" Mia yelled at them

"Whatever. But watch your back next time Grove" Grayson hissed as we walked away.

"Thank you, Mia" I said giving my bestfriend a hug.

"Anytime, don't worry they will regret ever saying that to us! Watch, when we get older we will be stunning!" She said

"You think so?" I asked

"Oh I know so" she said confidently

Present Day

Ever since Mia said what she did back in the fifth grade, we've been improving ourselves. Now, we are stunning. No acne. We work out and now have a model figure. Our eyebrows are on fleek. And everyone at our school goes gaga over us.

Ethan and Grayson moved away that summer. I hope I never see their faces again! They caused me so much pain and misery in middle school.

I got up out of bed after thinking for a while. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I blow dried my hair, then put on a white crop top that has black wording on it reading smile. I put on my black skirt and a pair of vans. After that I curled my hair perfectly.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand table and walked down the stairs. I ate my breakfast which was just a fruit salad and some water. Then I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and got into my car.

I'm now 16 and have my drivers license. I then drove off to school to began my first day of school. When I arrived at my school my bestfriend's Mia, Avery and Jenna rushed to me.

"Daniel! We have huge news!" Jenna said

"Okay what is it?" I asked

"Well while Avery was in L.A for modeling.." She said

"Go on." I said as we walked towards the school

"She seen Grayson and Ethan" she said

"Uh.. Okay? Why are you telling me this?" I asked confused

"Because they are coming back to New Jersey. The office announced it this morning." Jenna went on

"WHAT?!" I yelled causing everyone in the school hall to turn their heads towards me.

I apologized and Mia spoke up

"Yea, Avery said they are hot"

"I don't care, thy made fun of me and you Mia! I don't care if they are hot or not! I'm not forgiving them!" I said slamming my locker and walking off to my first class.

I was late, as usual. Everyone stared at me but I shrugged it off as usual. I got a warning from Mr. Canny. I sat down in a desk and listened to what he had to say.

As I was sitting there in bore someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to face a girl named Samantha. I've never really talked to her but occasionally I stop by her in the hallway.

"Yes?" I asked

"Did you see the new kids?" She asked

"No, but I don't really care. I've known them since 5th grade and I absolutely hate them" I said

"Oh.. Sorry" she said

"It's not your fault.." I said turning back around
_
__
_

So far there was no sign of Grayson or Ethan. I was pretty happy because I don't want to see them.. At all! I was walking to lunch with Mia, Jenna and Avery. Apparently they all seen them and we're all obsessing over them.

Mia is the type of person to let things go. But I don't. It's just not my forte. We got in the lunch line and waited until we got to the food.

I got fruit, pizza and a water. We walked over to our table and sat down talking. I stopped listening and being engaged in the conversation when they brought up the twins.

"Can you guys please stop talking about them?! You know I hate them!" I said angry

"Sorry Dani" Avery said

They stopped and we soon started talking about meeting up at Starbucks and then going to the mall after school. We had it all planned out perfectly.

I walked up to the garbage to throw away my lunch when I felt someone bump into me. I turned over to their direction to see who it was. And there stood my bully Grayson Dolan.

"Watch where your going Dolan" I hissed and walked away.

"What?" He asked

"Don't talk to me I don't want anything to do with you" I said

"But what did I do to you?!" He asked

"Oh you don't remember me? Huh? Little Daniel. You know, the one you picked on all the time!" I said with my blood boiling

"Wait? WHAT?! You can't be Daniel. Your gorgeous!" He said

"Wow. You know what! Whatever. Thanks for boosting my confidence Dolan!" I yelled and stormed out of the cafeteria.

First chapter! Hope you like it.

Narrator: Looks like Grayson got a little blast from the past