Hearing the knock at my door made me instantly shoot up from my bed. He was very fast, but then again we all didn't live too far from each other. From his place to mine was a simple fifteen minute drive.

Opening the door I saw him leaning against the wall, when he looked me in my eyes it took me about 2 seconds to come to my senses before he pulled me towards him and kissed me with so much lust. At my doorstep. Outside in the open for the whole world to fucking see! The act surprised me, but his lips on mine, the soft sensual kisses he left on my neck, and his hands outlining and cherishing my body, it was so hard to resist his magic touch. But I did it for Alice, and I acted out my angered state.

" Danny! What the fuck! I thought you said you needed to talk?"

" We are talking. Right now, being away from you isn't doing me any justice, and I know the same is going for you." He thought he was God and knew straight up what I was thinking, and though it pissed me off, he was so fucking right on so many different levels that it truly wasn't funny.

I held his head and spoking softly into his ear. " This is the last time." Pulling him into a heated kiss, I walked backwards from the door as he closed it without breaking it. There was so much fire and heat into us locking lips, and the intensity of it was what made me push back harder to meet his own force. Our bodies were pressed tight, and there was no letting go of each other the moment he had me pressed against the door.

There was just too much lust and intensity to stop.

Finally breaking the kiss for a breath, I looked at him with so much lust and hate. Lust from physical attributes, and hate because I was actually going back to old habits. "Shall we?" He took my hand without me giving an answer and lead me to my bedroom. There was hurt in his eyes, and what made me stop was the slight tear running down his cheeks.

" She did it again, didn't she." He stopped walking, and he turned around to give me eyes that went deep into my train of thought.

" I don't want to talk about her." I pouted with sympathy and turned back around to open my bedroom door, and as soon as I did, I was pushed up against the wall." You shouldn't expect anything different."

He was so seductive and calm, like this was just a free round. His breath tickled my neck slightly as he spoke. Looking up into his dark chocolate eyes, I bit my bottom lip and removed my nightgown slowly to expose my body. His eyes commanded me, and I already knew the procedure. " Wow, something new I see. It looks....nice. Makes me crave you even more. " he said smirking. I blushed at the realization of how much I missed 'spending time' with him, because nights like this were the reasons I had a good nights sleep.

" Mmhm I wore them just for you." I whispered in his ear, feeling him caress the fabric of my dark blue lingerie. "Even if I thought this wouldn't happen again." Loosing all self control I pulled him closer to me and kissed him lustfully. There were nights where I dressed slutty for no reason, and it was because of Danny himself.

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, grinding me against his member, my panties soaked from anticipation. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head, wanting to see his body after what felt like forever. "You don't even work out anymore, and you still keep this godlike body." I purred lightly as I touched his 8 pack. I tried losing weight once, but decided against it. These curves were things both men and women wanted, and I wasn't going to just lose the weight and get rid of them.

" Sex with you is considered a workout." Licking my lips, I looked at him and pecked his lips lightly, sitting up for him to remove my bra, and feeling him stretch the lace of my panties like it was nothing but scrap.

" These need to come off." I urged, but he pulled off his jeans slowly. "Danny, hurry up. Please just let me fuck you already." What, he thought I wasn't urgent and needy? He skipped foreplay for crying out loud, and Danny's tongue on my sensitive areas had my body quaking and orgasming like it was a simple thing to do.

He stopped, and with a smirk his lips made contact with my breasts, his teeth tugging on my sensitive nubs, my fingers running through his hair, pushing his face closer to my chest. He only teased me, because he kissed back up my neck, my moans tuned on high from the sweet pleasure given to me.

Danny's fingers instead did magic upon me.

I pulled his lips to mine, my arms around his neck, as our heated kiss mumbled my moans. I slowly pulled from him, and with our noses touching and my hands on his cheeks, my head rolled back as his fingers disappeared within me, pumping slow and intricate, hitting me dead on. I had lost track of all consequences, all doubts and guilt, and allowed myself to be consumed in Danny's touch.

" If only I loved you first." he whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek and trailing hot kisses down my neck. It felt so good, that it almost made me miss the intense sentence that came out his lips.

If I only loved you first. If he didn't say that first, then I wouldve disregarded this because this was the last time. That first threw me off, because it meant something. Something I didn't want to admit.

I smirked because I knew I had him exactly where I wanted him "Shh" I whispered in his ear and nibbled on it softly. He groaned and flipped us over so he was on top "Fuck you always tease me baby" I could feel his hands on my sides, slowly moving downwards to where my underwear were. Pushing him off of me I crawl to the edge of the bed on my hands and knees. He quickly pulled off his underwear and grabbed me by the back of my neck resting his left hand on my hip while the right grasps his cock.

I clench on to the bed sheets slightly opening my mouth as he slowly entered every inch of his member into my p*ssy, his right hand goes to my other hip as he slowly thrusts into me. His hips slam hard against my ass with every thrust, he moves his hands from off my hips to in between my thighs rubbing my clit rapidly.

As he kept going harder and faster I grabbed a pillow covering my face to keep myself from moaning, he grabbed the pillow and threw it on the floor. "I wanna fucking hear you scream my name" He said groaning and speed up. "Ahh fuck Danny your so big, faster and harder please" I moaned loudly grabbing the sheets tightly finally reaching my climax, we collapse in unison.

He looked at me with an evil grin "We're not done yet love."

With a grunt I feel him pushing his member all the way into my ass. I let out a moan of pure need. Danny responds to it by pulling out quickly and thrusting back into me. My ass is slowly opening and stretching for him. Without even a touch near my clit I cum again. The intensity pours throughout my entire body. Dannys thrusting into my ass keeping a pace both rough and gentle at the same time.
"I want you to come into my ass" I whispered but I know he hears me.
He quickens his pace faster he thrust in and out of me deeper each time.
I pull my knees up to his chest to allow him deeper access. His breathing catching now, I feel him tense up and with one last thrust he cums.
Danny collapes on top of me we're both covered in sweat and short of breathe.

Round two? He asked smirking at me

***
Okay so this is my first time writing a one shot vote and comment if I should continue.

Thanks -stupidh0es for proofreading and @flying_solo2 for helping me fix it. Enjoy!