One Last Time

School was exhausting, and I had nothing better to do than to head home and die in bed.

From the trillion packets of homework to the drama of almost ruining my friendship with my best friends Alice and Erika over Erika's twin big brother, Danny who I have been sleeping with, my life had went from dull and boring to how the actual fuck?!

The four of us were the best of friends, and ever since middle school Alice and Danny have been the relationship goal couple.

They went on dates, lived very close by, never got into arguments, lost their virginity to each other, all that mushy crap until Danny came over to my house for one night. Although Erika was his sister, he trusted me more with secrets because he knew I'd keep them to us unlike his baby twin. When he came over, he was urgent and nervous, like he'd seen a ghost. Of course, knowing that ghosts didn't exist and he'd never get scared unless it had something to do with Alice, I sat him down and we talked.

Turned out, she cheated on him.

Alice threw a party on the same night he came over, and while sober, Danny caught her ripping off another guy's clothing and giving him head. The relationship couple, Ladies and Gentlemen. Long story short, Danny came to my house, asked me to be his rebound, and being the awesome best friend I was, one thing led to another and our no strings relationship began.

That was a year ago.

They found out a month ago, and Erika urged me to stop screwing a around with her twin, and she called me a whore. It hurt, and those words did cut deep. She didn't mean it then and came to apologize, but the fact that she still said it and meant it at that time, that's what made me begin to disregard him like he didn't exist.

The phone rang, awakening me from my deep slumber, and the name on the caller ID was no fucking surprise. "Danny you do realize what time it is?" I answered. His voice was low and vague, and the request given from the other line jarred me awake, and to listen to the desperation in his voice, I just couldn't help but feel disgusted yet attracted. Like hell was I going to fall for it though.

"I'm...I'm sorry, we've been over this. What happened in the past is staying in the past. We almost lost our friends over it. I almost lost you over this." I replied shyly. I had just gotten Alice back as my friend from so much kissing ass and a lot of apologetic food courtesy of Erika. I didn't want to lose it again from this one night fuck, even though it was so tempting.

"Please, I'll come to you..I just need to see you." he begged, but I was a bit skeptical about it. The sex had gotten so good and the addiction had gotten so bad that it didn't matter where we were or when we were, we needed to feel each other's heat and touch in order to stay sane.

" Why?"

" Something happened, and I know Erika is going to spread the word tomorrow. It's why I need to tell you."

" Can't you tell me over the phone?"

" It's better in person. Please, Alana." He pouted, and with a sigh I pressed my hand against my head and agreed.

"Alright, But only once. No more late night phone calls ever."

"I'll be over soon." I hung up and laid back down on my bed, sighing. What was I thinking? Danny and I alone equaled sex, madness, and chaos. What was I going to do? Should I cancel? Fuck, why am I so nice to him? It was like I couldn't seem to tell him no. I didn't want to fuck things up like I did before. I didn't want to lose all three of them and have no one else just because I decided to be stupid tonight.