CHAPTER THREE wait she's a noble?

Wren's P.O.V

After Lizzy left Ciel went to his study to do some paper work as for me Sebastian introduced me to the goofy people I met earlier.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all."I said politely.

"Wren don't you have school and another job?"Sebastian asked.

"Ya I do."I answered while reading a book.

"Are you perhaps a priestess?"He still questioned.

"Yes Sebastian is this a interrogation to see if i'm truly worthy of calling myself a demon at the slightest?""I asked turning the tables on him."For I am more than worthy of that title than most give me credit for as you should know Sebastian and unlike you I care for the well being of the human race."I stated still reading my book with a smirk.

Sebastian's P.O.V

"I see."I replied to Wren trying to keep my composure.Was Tanaka wrong about her he is quite wise,but still is he correct? I thought to myself.

"Sebastian should I see Ciel and ask him what I should do for today?"asked Wren disrupting me from my thoughts.

"I'm sure the young master would like to see to it,but he is awfully busy today you wouldn't want to be a nuisance for him now would you?"I asked with a smirk.

"I wouldn't be nuisance Sebastian and that is no way to speak to a lady even if they aren't a pure blood got it!"She hollered stomping out of the library.

"Where are you going may I ask."I questioned as she stepped into the doorway.

"Sebastian I am going to Ciel's study so I can see what I can do and I don't care whether you want me to or not."She answered her voice cracking before she walked to the stairwell as she snuffled I can hear everything even though the library door is shut.

Ciel's P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door right when I finished my paper work for the first time.Must be Sebastian.I considered."Come in."I allowed.To my surprise it wasn't Sebastian it was Wren in the doorway,but she has light gray colored hair with a tint of purple,red eyes,and she wasn't cheerful nor was she calm I heard small quiet whimpers and snuffles I could tell she was trying to cover it up with a smile and a few giggles.

"Ciel is there anything I can do to help around here?"She asked trying to seem cheerful.

"Well yes for I just finished my paper work,but why are you upset?"I asked trying not to get her even more worked up.

"Nothing you need to get involved with remember I can act like nothings wrong,but I cannot lie."She responded.

"Well why is your hair color different?"I asked.

"Well i'm a witch so I can change my hair color and length by magic or emotion."She informed.

"Okay now even though you said that I don't need to get involved I still want to know why your upset and don't think about trying to change the subject."I basically ordered.

"Okay well you see Big brother basically called me a nuisance because he said you were busy and I wanted to ask you if I can do anything to help you."She answered.

"I see well I guess sense you don't wish for me to get involved with that I can at least get your mind off it sense I just finished the paper work perhaps a game of chess shall do?"I asked.

"Sure I love chess as long as I can go see my mother after this."She bartered.

"Wait is your mother a witch or a demon?"I asked out of curiosity.

"Witch."She answered.

"I see are you okay with black chess pieces?"I asked.

"Why of course."She accepted.

#TIME SKIP#

Wren's P.O.V

"I won!"I yelled in excitement."Oh i'm sorry for being to loud?"I apologized composing myself looking down ashamed,but when I looked up I saw Ciel blushing.

"It's okay so where those your mother live?"He asked still blushing.

"Well let me get changed first and we can go to the carriage and I can give the driver the location."I said in a sophisticated manner.

"Alright,but whats wrong with what your wearing right now?"He asked clearing his throat to compose himself.

"Oh just a force of habit that's all."I answered.

"I see..."I walked out before he could saying anything else and asked Mey rin where I can go to change I got changed into a red dress with frills that match my new hair color red shoe's and knee socks that also match my hair color and ribbons in my hair that also match I walked out of the room to find Ciel and I put my hands together to keep my composure.

"Well shall we?"I asked.

Ciel's P.O.V

"Sure."I answered.Where did she get that dress it looks kind of expensive.I thought to myself.

"Let's head towards the carriage."She said suddenly with a adorable smile.

Wait what did I just think! I yelled in my head.

"Hey are you okay your face is red."Wren said suddenly.

"Ya i'm fine let's just go."I say trying to get her to ignore it."Sebastian!"I called.

"Yes my lord."Came my smirking butler.

"We are going to Wren's mothers home you shall be stirring the carriage."I announce.

"Young master your going to be surprised by what i'm about to say,but Wren is a noble."He stated.

"Wait she's a noble?"I asked in shock.

"Yes my lord."He answered.

"He-he sorry forgot to mention that my mother is a witch after all so all she has to do is poof up something people will bye and she's rich."She giggled.

"Your joking right?"I asked.

"Nope."She replied in a composed manner.

"Well looks like it's going to be a confusing day."I blurted out.

"Yes my lord."Sebastian said suddenly.

"Sebastian shut up."I say trying so hard to keep my composure.