They felt their heart founding from each other and she can feel the love,care from him.She never thought that liam could be so sweet kaya siguro maraming humahabol dito and she understand it now.She hug him tight and liam also embrace her more she even feel that he kiss her hair.

All those years, I've longed to hold you in my
arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night, I've been watching all the stars that
fall down
Wishing you would be mine

[Chorus:]
Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore
Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you are mine now

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this
world
As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You're all I need to be here with forever more
(As endless as forever
Our love will stay together)
You're all I need
To be here with forevermore

"Happy birthday again babe"liam whisphered to her ears after they dance and she feel a cold thing that liam put it around to her neck.

Lumayo sya ng kunti at hinawakan ang bagay na nilagay sa leeg nya.

it was a white gold neckless with a pendant of snow flicks.She look up to him with a sparkle in her eyes."H-How did you know?"pautal utal na tanung nya habang ang mukha ay puno ng pagkamangha.

"Im kinda stalker to you babe i know its kinda embaracing but thats the truth so i make you one and its one of a kind just like you."paliwanag nito.

"Thank you babe you know sapat na ang surprise romantic dinner for me and this gift is so much but again thanks and i love you."

"Anything for you and i love you too."and slowly he came closer to her.He look at her intently with full of love writen all over his face.

Finally their lips mate slowly he move his lips at marahang kinakagat kagat ang labi nya.Tinugon din nya ang mga halik with equal intensity hanggang lumalim ang halik nilang dalawa.

Liam knocking to her lips seaking for entrance and she open her mouth willingly.Ginalugad ng dila nito ang bawat sulok ng bibig nya and taste her mouth and all of her at dahal sa pagtugon kumawala mula dito ang isang ungol.Dahil sa darang na darang na sya parang pinawi ang lakas nya at parang bibigay na ang mga binti nya and liam felt it to and he hug her more tight to support her.

Pinakawalan nito ang labi nya parehong naghahabol ng hininga while magkalapat ang nuo nila they look to each other eyes.

"Im sorry babe i should know my limitation"he explain it to her.

Lumunok muna sya ng ilang beses.She know liam control his self so much and she feel it too.She know liam also respect her at ang pagkababae nya and she is thankful with that.Sa mga flings nito she knew very well na hindi ganito ang dating mga past relationship nito they kiss and god knows what happened next kaya nga naging playboy ito.But now shes ready to give her everything she love liam so much and shes willing to give her everything and maybe this it the right time.

She look to him lovingly."Thats okey i understand but im ready"she said with her heart haang minamartilyo ang puso nya sa lakas ng pagtibok nito.

Kumunot ang nuo nito"no charmene im willing to wait in our honeymoon after we got married and you know i respect you."

Hinawakan nya ang mukha nito"no liam im ready."she said with a assurance to her voice.

"Are you sure because i dont want you to reagret after."

"Im sure liam and i love you very much"and smile to her whole heartedly.

"Oh babe i love you and i will take the responsibility after"and claim her lips once more and she respond to him with same intensity.

He kiss her porehead,eyes, nose and lips.liam bite her lower lip for entrance and again she open her mouth to taste all of him.Iniwan muna nito ang labi nya and bite her airlobe and a soft moan escape from her mouth.Bumaba ang halik nito pababa sa panga nya at sa leeg and liam suck her flesh at nagtagal ito doon.Bumalik uli ang labi nito sa labi nya at nagtagal doon while liams hands are roaming to her body.

Pinasok nito ang mga kamay sa looa ng damit nya at dahang dahang hinaplos ang likod nya and carish her skin mula sa taas pababa sa balakang nya.Habang ang isang kamay naman nito ay humahaplos sa tyan nya and to her breast, she left a soft moan dahil sa ginagawa nito.Bawat haplos nito ay nag iiwan ng init sa balat nya and they are on fire.Her body get tense when she feel something pocking to her stomach.

Liam left and carry her,she put her legs around to his waist while his arms are supporting her.They still kissing that theirs no tomorrow habang patungong kwarto.He open the door and enter habang magkahugpong ang kanilang mga labi and close it again using his legs.

"I love you charmene"madamdaming pahayag nito with so much love and lust in hes eyes and once again he claim her lips with so much hunger.

"And i love you too"she answered back

That night the room fell with their moans and groans us they felt love na pinadama nila sa isat isa.They make love with so greatful and happiness in their heart that god give them to each other.

And the rest is history.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------