Bunny Boy~1

Hope you like this chapter! A/N NOT MUCH SPELLING CHECK :O btw i posted an image on Kendells Sister :D 

~FAN

~VOTE

~COMMENT!!!! 

~ENJOY! C:

What was his boyfriend talking about? Kendell sat at the couch with his elder sister Eliza watching both their favorite anime Junjou Romantica and it was at the part were Shinobu was cooking a cabbage dinner for Miyagi. He looked at his food which was his favorite Chinese take-out but the more he looked at it the more he felt kind of nauseated. 

" Hey are you feeling okay?" his siter asked stuffing her face while starring at the screen. He had to smile. The only other thing she loved more than him was Yaoi and Junjou Romantica was at the top of that list. " No its nothing bad." he said trying to eat before she got too concerned. He picked off the vegetables, something his boyfriend Cam always scolded him for but with his sister him not eating veggies was the last thing on her mind. 

" Is this about Cam? Did he do something to upset you?" she asked pausing the t.v. Kendell shook his head and stuffed his mouth with orange chicken. " No im fine really! Cam didnt do anything wrong! Im just," he thought of a quick excuse," im just worried that he might be getting bored of me." he said but honestly he felt like he blabbed out the truth. He already knew what his sister was going to say. That it would be impossible for Cam to -

" Well i think your right about that." she said putting some fried rice in her mouth. Wait what?

"U-um..w-what do you mean Eli?" Kendell asked putting his plate down on the coffee table. His heart was starting to hurt. His sister sighed and put the T.v on play. As she watched and took a sip out of her drink she said," Well i've been watching you guys and apparently to me it feels like your relationship is starting to dull a bit isnt it?" she said. 

" What?! But everything is going fine for me and Cam! We haven't had a fight like other couples and he respect my boundaries!" He said standing up a bit angry that his own sister would say something like this. Wasnt she supposed to be supportive?!

She didnt even take her eyes off the screen but said," Well sure if you count that stuff. You may be okay on the emotional stuff but what about the intimacy junk? Are you the one making him wait for what-marriage? Or is it that your sex life has been like a total zero? And wasnt Cam straight before he met you?" 

This was seriously hitting every mark he had on his body. He wanted to speak back but couldn't help she was a bit right. They may be fine emotionally but physically whenever Cam tried to do something naughty Kendell had freaked out too much and always denied stuff that he would request. He thought about what Can had asked him to do. Just a simple cosplay show. Just dressing up. And he had said no because he had been to afraid what would happen if it led to something more. He was also afraid that since Cam had been straight before that he would be disgusted with Kendell if he saw his naked body. 

" Im guessing your telling yourself that i was right. Im sorry Ken but i think its true and who knows maybe Cam has the same idea. Maybe you too arent made for each other." she said like she didnt care she was hurting his feelings. He felt like he wanted to cry. His own sister didnt believe in his relationship. 

" Im not hungry anymore." he said moving past her and grabbing his jacket from the chair. When he was putting it on his sister leaned at the doorway crossing her arms over her chest. " And were are you going this late at night?" she asked him. He glanced at his cell phone clock and huffed," Its not even late. Its only 9 p.m. I'll be back soon with the car." he grabbed the keys that were hanging on the kitchen wall and left into the semi warm heat. 

**********************************************Few hours later*********************************************

Kendell returned with the package in his hand his hands feeling clamy and his heart beating a mile a minute. He entered the house slowly and saw that the lights were out. He slilently walked into the house and saw that Eliza had fell asleep on the couch the t.v showing credits and the ending song of the anime. 

He walked passed her and went to his room silently closing it after he entered. With a sigh of relief he threw the package on the table his palms sweating and he felt really embarrassed to touch what he now possessed. He really hoped that this would work and teach his sister that he wasnt the prude that she made him out to be. But he also felt like he might die of embarrassment.

'would this actually work? Will Cam find him more interesting if he did what Cam always wanted? he thought his mind going haywire. He looked at a picture he had framed on his dresser drawer were he and Cam had been in middle school and Cam had only thought of him as a friend. His mouth dried and he now clutched his new possession close to him. 

He never wanted to go back to those days were he couldnt touch Cam. Were he was allowed to be so close to him yet watch from afar as he dated someone else. The thought of Cam with someone other than him made him shiver. He felt like he was going to cry. 

If this was the only way he knew was going to save his relationship then he would have to put his embarrassment aside....

and just do it.

Be My Bunny Boy { BoyXBoy }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें