Chapter Two

Rose's POV

I wake up once again in a now familiar room. "Well, well, well, if it's not everyone's favorite little nerd", a strangely familiar voice chuckles. I roll over to see Dean standing away the door.

"Come give me a hug, asshole", I reply sitting up. I smile as Dean wraps his strong arms around my frail body for a huge bear hug. It the first loving embrace I've had in four years so I was slightly upset when he let go. "Dean, I have to go back. You know that, right?", I sigh.

As Dean opens his mouth to say something Sam comes out of the hallway.

"You aren't going back to that asshole. I will kill you before I let that happen", Sam says, definitely not joking.

"Then just do it. Kill me because I am going back. Trust me when I tell you, I want to die.", I respond.

"Now Princess, you don't mean that. You're just upset.", Dean tries to settle everyone down.

"That's the thing,Dean , I do mean it. I want to die". No one said or did anything for a while. We just stared at each other until Dean cleared his throat and turned a chair backwards to sit on. He tries to stare me down but I have grown too strong for that.

He tells me that they care about me a lot. I mean, I was around longer than any other girl that I know of with them.

Sam's POV

"I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to upset you like that.", Rose apologizes.

I want to hug her. I want to kiss her passionately. But I can't. At least not now with what she has going on. I don't want her to think I am using her because she is vulnerable right now.

I honestly do love her. I love her more than I did Jessica. I want to let her leave. But I can't loose her again. Especially to someone who takes for granted how amazing this girl is. Not after everything I have given up. I need her.

"Me and Dean will go get your shit in an hour or so. Get dressed while we're gone. Something nice." I say way to harshly. Dean leaves the room.

"Sammy come here", oh god, her beautiful voice. I turn and walk toward her.

She hugs me as tight as she can manage without hurting herself I return the hug and sit down beside her. It's probably been so long since someone has showed her any compassion or kindness.

I hold her as she cries. She body is so small and frail feeling, it kind of scares me. Once she releases me from her grip, she kisses me on the cheek and lies back down. I walk out side, I can't believe I left her alone for so long. "GOD DAMNIT!!!", I scream as loud as I can. Dean comes running out with a pistol,"What happened? Are you ok?" I turn around almost to tears.

Dean lowers his gun and hugs me. Almost like he knew. I hug back in the awkward sibling hug. He lets go and tells me I can't blame myself, no one would have thought it would end up this way. But it did. And I do blame myself.