The Letters Of Luv

Oh My God! It has been so long since I've written one of these! I hope I'm still funny 😬 welcome _SeaWarrior_ , our new special guest!

Me: Welcome back guys! It's been waaaaaaaaay too long!

Butch: for once, I agree.

Buttercup: where have you been? Laying on your ass all summer?

Me: ...... No......ANYWAY, we have a special guest. Miyuki?

Miyuki: Hey guys! It's so good to see you again!

Britney: well you could've seen us sooner if not for this lazy ass *glares at Me*

Me: I'm sorry alright, but we're back now so stop complaining!

Bubbles: I'm just glad you decided to restart it! ^_^

Me: yeah, you and about 70k others. Anyhow, Miyuki, why don't you announce your very special dare.

Miyuki: alright! Well I dare everyone to write a love letter to their significant other! It'll be so cute and sweet!

Buttercup; a love letter? Am I hearing you correctly?

Blossom: you mean a letter with our feelings and stuff and I have to give it to...Brick?

Me: yes, that is the idea of a love letter. Mumbling; and I thought you were the smart one

Blossom; hey, I heard that!

Bunny: oh Blossom, I think it'll be fun! What better way to start off the book again?

Me: alright, if you don't like the letters then how about all the boys jump into a pool of hungry sharks covered in fish blood? >;)

Blitz: .....Love letters it is!

Boys; uh-huh

Miyuki: oh great!

Blossom: whoopdie doo

Britney: you know, I'm good with the second option

Buttercup: I'll second that!

Bubbles: no way! Those sharks will tear Boomy apart!

Blossom: yeah, isn't that the point?

Bunny: I'm with Bubbles, I'd rather not see my boyfriend get torn apart by hungry sharks. He can do that on his own time

Blitz: gee, thanks Bun -_-

Me: enough chit chat, we're boring the audience! Get writing your proclamations of love!

Everyone: *sigh*

~Letters From Ruff's~

Blossom,
Um, so I'd typically be the type of guy to tell you my feelings out loud, but since it's either this or being mauled by sharks I'm going to do this. I guess I should just state that I do love you, even if you threaten to blast me to the moon. So, I guess that's that.
Brick.

Butterbutt,
I'll state it simply I guess, since I see no reason to go all Shakespeare on you. I love you.
Butch.

Bubbles,
Your eyes are like two shinning sapphires! Your laugh is like tinkling wind chimes! Your hair, like spun gold! I love you so much!
Boomer.

Bunny,
I love you more than you'll probably ever understand. You're the only one who knows how I feel no matter what. You're my light in the darkness. I love you.
Blitz.

Brandon,
I'm not really good at showing my emotions, besides hatred and uncaring. I know that you've realized it's just a front and I'm glad that you're my boyfriend. Yeah, that's what you are, don't go crazy! Anyway, I love you, but don't except me to say it again!
Britney.

~Letters from Puff's~

Brick,
I know that I dismiss you and shove you off but I guess you should know that I really do care about you. Hell, I love you. So just remember that next time I shove you into a pool of hungry sharks! It's love.
Blossom.

Fido,
Um, I'm not really good with my words. I've always been a bit more of an action instead of words person, you are too, which is why I love you. Yeah, I said it. I love you.
Buttercup.

Boomy!
I love you so much! I feel so happy whenever I'm with you and I can't imagine experiencing that with anyone else. Thank you so much for being mine!
Bubbles.

Blitz,
I never really thought that having a counterpart would be fun, especially since you're "evil" but all my joy these last few years has revolved around d you. You're my Earth and I'm your moon! I love you.
Bunny.

Brandon,
To be honest, I'm slightly afraid that you'll beat the crap outta me if I put something sentimental down, but you know what, screw it. Britney Jojo I have loved you since I met you all that time ago. I love your fiery personality and the caring side of you that you rarely ever show. I love you, and I know you'll probably never say  that back to me, but I don't care. I love you
Brandon.

~back to the main studio~

Me: Awwwwwwwwwww

Miyuki: Awwwwwwwwwww!

Others: *blush*

Butch: soooo, you love me, eh?

Buttercup: don't push it, idiot

Butch: but I'm your idiot

Buttercup: sadly, yes.

So how was that as a welcome back. Sorry it's not the boys jumping into a pool of hungry sharks but everyone's gotta love a little sentiment. Anyway guys it's so good to be back and I hope you enjoyed. This next week I'll be posting a lot but after that in heading back into school and things will be slowing down. I can't believe I'm in 8th grade now! It's so crazy! Anyway, thank you so much! Read, vote, comment, and love me!!! Lol, bye~