Lyrics from the Abyss

"Dead" - Sacrilegious Messiah

I'm no longer breathing, I'm not alive, my heart's no longer beating so I don't think I will survive, your poison is making me dead inside, killing me like insecticide, I don't think I'll be alright. I think I'm gonna be dead tonight.

YOU ARE MAKING ME DEAD! FORCING ME INTO MY DEATHBED!
YOU BETTER WATCH WHERE YOU TREAD! YOUR LIFE IS HANGING FROM A THREAD!

And the world is getting cold, or so I have been told, this never gets old, just as long as you keep hold...

YOU ARE MAKING ME DEAD! FORCING ME INTO MY DEATHBED!
YOU BETTER WATCH WHERE YOU TREAD! YOUR LIFE IS HANGING FROM A THREAD! MAKING ME SO DEAD! FORCING ME INTO M-Y DEATHBED! YOU HAD BETTER WATCH YOUR STEP! Because... YOUR LIFE STILL HANGS BY A THREAD!

"The Sickening" - Sacrilegious Messiah

This feeling is make me sick to my stomach, they've finally got the guts to have gone done it, I want you to die for all the times you've made me cry you just can't deny that your past, now present has come to an end that I'm going to present.

THIS SICKNESS IS SPREADING!
NO AMOUNT OF PREPARING CAN MAKE YOU READY! KEEP YOUR FINGER ON THE TRIGGER AND KEEP YOUR HAND STEADY!  JUST KILL AND LEAVE THE DEAD BE!

Whoah stop right there motherfucker, your lucks ran out like a washed up rockstar, get on the road and jump infront of a car, blood paint the asphalt, your life just came to halt, now I ask you are you afraid to die? Will this be your last goodbye?

THIS SICKNESS IS DEEP WITHIN MY VEINS, IT HELPS ME DEAL WITH ALL OF MY PAIN, SEE A MAN THAT I DON'T LIKE, SICKNESS HAS GOT HIM IN IT'S BITE!

"Taste of My Hate" - Sacrilegious Messiah

I'm addicted to the love she gave me, her sweet innocence was like ecstasy. Then you came in...

CAN YOU TASTE MY HATE
RESIDING IN HER LIPS?!
IN THE WAY SHE CARESSES YOU AND THE MOVEMENT OF HER HIPS?! I WANT YOU DEAD... not in her bed...

I put on the rope, I've lost all hope. All of this because you came in...

CAN YOU TASTE MY HATE, THE WAY IT MAKES YOUR INSIDES BURN?! YOU TOOK HER AWAY AND MADE HER TURN! I'M GOING TO PLANT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD... then she will be with me instead...

TASTE MY HATE, WITHIN HER SALIVA! feel it creep- deep down inside ya! WE AREN'T PROPHETS, WE'RE MESSIAHS! We bring hope to situations dire...

So taste my hate residing in her lips and let it burn you all inside, I hope you feel it in the movement of her hips because now I'm going to make her turn... I WANT YOU DEAD, I'M GOING TO PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD.

"Junkie Christmas List" - Sacrilegious Messiah

It's so plain to see, what's gotten in to me, I just wanna be a girl, I just wanna have fun but the drugs make me stupid and the drugs make me dumb.

I know a special place,
Can I buy a bag?
The substance makes me numb,
Now I'm coughing up my slag.
I've got a smile on my face,
An arm full of skag,
And I'm having fun,
Can I have another drag?

I'm gonna get lit, I want another hit, just a little bit, I need another fix, there's riders on the storm, bad things behind closed doors. This addiction leaves me wanting more, how I feel... I'm not quite sure.