Prolouge

(Sorry not long. Tried to write more, but got writers block. I'm glad I came up with this!)

A gray she-cat flew past the other cats who were waiting in the clearing. They all had fright in their eyes.
"Move!" She yelled.
She ran into a small den that laid under a boulder. It had a big, round hole in the middle where a beautiful, black she-cat laid, yowling in pain.
"Don't worry Blackstar...bite onto this." The she-cat said, giving the leader a sturdy stick. The black she-cat looked up for a second, knowing what was to happen. She yowled in pain and bit down into the stick, almost breaking it. 'Dear Starclan, help me!!' She thought.
"There's one. Three more."
After a little while four kits were being licked ferociously. Sadly their brother didn't make it. He laid on the ground, unmoving. 'Oh he would've been amazing.' The queen thought, breathing heavily.
"Blackstar!" A white,young tom yelled, standing next to the gray she-cat from earlier. Blackstar's breath turned into shagged breaths, until it fully stopped. She laid there frozen. She looked so peaceful. Sadly, that wasn't a good thing.
"Was this her last life Featherpelt?" The tom asked the gray cat. He had fear in his eyes. Would he be able to save his niece? The medicine cat nodded.
"Sadly yes, Darkpaw." She turned towards the kits.
"They have no family." The apprentice said. He tried to hold back tears. All they had, was him.
A black she-cat stepped out of the dark corner, two kits following.
"I'll care for them like they were my own." She said.
Featherpelt nodded.
"Thank you Summerpelt." She said, padding out of the den, her apprentice following. He looked back one last time. 'Oh Blackstar.' He thought. How could Starclan let this happen.
Summerpelt held the kits closer to her as they suckled. She stared at the black tom-kit.
"You're gonna be Icekit, because you're almost as cold as ice." She said, licking his pelt. He felt cold, but Featherpelt said that was okay. She could trust her sister, right?
She looked at the brown she-kit who had a black streak along her back. She sat next to the tom-kit.
"You will be Blackkit, after your mother." And finally she turned to a blue, gray she-kit. She laid to the far end
The runt of the litter. . she was the tinniest, but the cutest.
"And you will be Seakit, because you look like the sea. I will love you all." She said, pushing them towards her belly, as they suckled for milk.
Featherpelt looked at the outside of the nursery, or the den, she was sitting in. The other tom-kit was being carried away, along with his mother. Featherpelt sighed and looked up. 'Oh Starclan, what does this mean?' Featherpelt thought. Her two kits squeezed in for milk. Soon all the kits fell asleep, along with Featherpelt. What danger was to be bestowed to the clan.

***************************

A blue,gray tom stared into the clan, camp. He would take revenge on the leader. For she broke his heart. She took his kits away. To think, he loved her so much.
"Blackstar, prepare for your demise." He growled. Little did he know, she was dead. He turned and stalked back to his clan. He had seen what Starclan can and can't do. He didn't love them, they took his brother and sister, and his mother. Now all he had, was his evil, little heart. Oh! And the Dark Forest!
"I lost EVERYTHING because of you!" He growled, stalking off.