"Im done"//sad

I walked into school with my boyfriend Hayes, holding hands.
"Fatty"someone said.
I just ignored it and we went to class. I sat down in the back alone.
We started class,when Someone through a piece a paper. I opened it and I read in my head
"Go die already no one likes you,
When you die I'll be with Hayes,bye".  That's when I started crying. "Y/N you okay"the teacher asked. I didn't answer and ran out the door. I got outside and ran home. It took about ten minutes.
I ran upstairs to my room,still crying. I decide to make a video before I am finally gone.
"Hey guys,this is my last goodbye,when I post this I will be gone. I got to much hate and I can't stand it. Ya'll are finally getting what ya'll want. If you want Hayes take him. Hayes I love you so much. I love you. I'm sorry I can't do this no more. Bye I love you. Bye everyone" I finished the video and posted it.

To Hayes: Hey babe💕 I love you. When you read this I will be gone. Bye❤️

I was no crying very hard. I went to the bathroom and took out some pills and my razors. I laid in the tub and started. I cut my arms very deep, the same with my thighs. Blood was going everywhere. I took the orange lid off and swallowed all of them. My eyelids got heavier. Finally peace at last.

Hayes's POV
I got a text in the middle of my class. I looked at the text when the teacher wasn't looking. It was a text from y/n. I couldn't believe what I just read. I started to cry.
School finally ended. I rushed home as fast as I could. I went into y/n room. It looked like she took a video. I watched the video.
No,no,no,no. I ran into the bathroom and there laid a life less body.

3 months later.
It's been 3 months since y/n has passed. I have been crying myself to sleep,not Eating just sad. Today I went for a walk. I walked over to a cliff and stood on the edge. "See you soon y/n" I said and jumped off.