Biggest mistake

I finally started to get over him, but he came in and ruined that for me. He started being nice to me, so I thought he changed. Biggest mistake of my life. He used me for my math homework. Like can u believe that? I wondered why he got good grades. I tried ignoring him, but he knew how to get to me. I probably tried to hard, I knew that I probably would never find someone that could treat me right. But with him it was different he made me feel special. Maybe not in person, but on text messaging. I felt like a queen. Sometimes he was rude, but I was used to it. He ignored me everyday in school, so what was the difference. I probably didn't care about the way he treated me, because he was the first person that I ever loved, besides family. He knew I cared about him, but he didn't feel the same way. I tried winning him over millions of times, but he wouldn't fall for it. I honestly thought he was the one, but guess not. I talked to madison about it, and she told me from the beginning to forget about him. But I didn't listen, I thought I knew it all, but I don't. If I would of listen to her, I probably wouldn't have scars on my heart💔. Plus I probably wouldn't have trust issues. That's another thing, he use to lie to me a lot. May 14 he told me he cared about me, turned out he lied to me, so he didn't hurt my feelings. There's one thing I hate more then all, is getting lied too. I just wish that he could of treated me better. I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but there's a word called RESPECT. I Hate having to talk about him, but I think that if anyone has a guy treating u like this forget about him, or you'll end up with a scarred heart forever💔.   To be continued.