Chapter 8

*The next morning*

Mabel's pov:

All I remember is seeing a strange man with a white mask and orange hoddie take my hand and walk me into the woods then Boom! Nothing! I thought as I woke up next to Dipper and an red Huskey. It was smiling. Creepy but cool. I will wake up Dipper surely he knows where we are.

Dipper' pov:
I was in a deep sleep when I was being shaken. I opened my eyes to see a scared looking Mabel.

" Dip stick where are we and what is that" she said pointing at Smile.

" That Mabel is Smile dog, and we are in Slenderman mansion and we can't tell anyone about this." Mabel noded. I smiled , I bet Rage or Fury could have explained this to her more easily then I did.

????'s pov: I sat there on a beam watching them in there attic room in the mansion. I had to say the new position EJ was working on garenteed them a life here, in this mansion. I jumped down taking my hatchets and amied at Mabel.

Dipper's pov:
I was talking to Mabel when Rage jumped down and had her now with her hatchet pointing to Mabel! Rage was wrong this house of monsters and killers is dangerous! I jumped in front of Mabel and Rage started laughing.

Rage's pov:
My plan to scare them worked and I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing? And who are you?" Mabel said. I stood up and said to her in my demonic voice (like BEN's but more girly)

" My NaMe Is RaGe AnD I Am A pHiCoPaTh." I then let out a demonic laugh. Mabel was shaking.

" I didn't mean to scare you but my name is Rage and I have barely have sanity left." I said while smiling.