Ft: Noah Gamble

Okay so I needed to tell this story. This wasn't a full on rp... It was for fun and shit.. Sorta. Anyway so I was doing an rp with a friend on imvu (not putting her name cause I'm not sure if she okay with it.)) and my character Noah Gamble.
And so I made it into a story to make it a bit funnier to read.. Enjoy!!

The demon sighed heavily as he took of his shirt and jumped into the water. Vip only was allowed in the gym right now. Boredom was on his face as he floated quietly before diving in. He had taken the look of a teen this time. His black and white hair causing everyone to give him odd looks but eh.. The people on the sides of the pool seemed to watch him. These VIPs seemed.. Kinda creepy.. And it was a demon talking here. He suddenly heard someone shout his name. "Noah!" She called and stood at the edge of the pool. "Come on the pools closing in five minutes, I thought I give you a ride!". The demon rolled his eyes and nodded before diving under the water one more time and swimming to the small ladder. He climbed out of the pool and grab his towel, hastily drying off his hair. "Alright alright let's go." He said putting his towel around her neck and holding his shit in his hand. His friend however stared at the demon for a second. Eyeing him up and down constantly. The demon looked at himself and back to her "something on me?" He asked, confused by the behavior. Suddenly the girl had fallen backwards as blood leaked from her nose. "Grace???" He said urgently and walked over, kneeling next to her and helping her up. "Are you okay..". "I'm absolutely fine~" she said with this dazed look in her eyes as she wiped away her nose bleed with a handkerchief. . The demon just rolled his eyes and helped her up. " can u drive me home yet?". "With pleasure.. If you let me touch ur abs..". Poker face. "I'm walking home.." "Hey heh I was kidding!! Wait Noah come baaaaaack!!!!~"

And scene. xD. This story literally happened and I was lmao like crazy.. Ahh friends and memories XDD. I just wanted to share it into the world!!!!!!