Chapter 6: Magical Spells

I woke up in the morning to birds chirping cheerfully. The sun was shining brightly through the windows of the hall. I got out of my bed and walked outside the hall. It was a pretty morning.

I could hear the clanking of metal. Tom was probably working on something. I probably shouldn't bother him. I thought. Maybe I'll go see what the others are up to.

I got my hang glider and jumped off the side of the cliff. I took off through the air. I flew over the land in a blur of colours. 

When I made it back to civilization I went over to Jordan's house to see what he was up to. I stood at the bottom of his tower and called up to him. "Hey Jordan!"

He poked his head out a window. "Hey Midnight!" He called cheerfully.

"What are you up to this fine morning?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been working on this really cool weapon. It's gonna be really powerful." He replied.

"Oh cool! Can I come see?" I said.

"Sure. It's almost finished. Come on up."

I climbed up the mountain to his house and then went inside. "Sparklez?"

"Up here!" He was in the purple tower on the very top floor. I went up the elevator to the very top floor. There was a smeltery and lots of workspaces.

"Oh hey Midnight. I was just about to put it together." He walked over to a black table and put down three pieces. He took out a hammer and smashed the pieces together. He picked it up.

"Now to put the finishing touches on it." He took it over to a another black workspace and got out lapis, redstone and other items. I watched him put the itmes onto the sword and then smash them into it.

"Done. Do you wanna go test it?" Jordan said.

"Sure." We went and found a mob with a lot of health and it almost one hit it. "Dang. That thing sure does a lot of damage." I answered.

"Hell yeah it does." I laughed and said I was going to go see what Tucker was up to. He said goodbye and I was off to Tuckers house. When I got to Tucker's house I was teleported away at lest ten feet because he still had the repulsion spell on his house. I tried at least five more times, before I finally called his name. He didn't answer. I tried again. No answer. I decided that he wasn't home, so I went over to Sonja's house to see what she was doing.

I knocked on her door. "Sonja? Are you home?" I asked. 

"Yes, but I'm very busy." She replied from inside. I probably shouldn't bother her, if she's busy, I thought. 

I walked away from her door and walked up the mountain that led to Wag's house.  I knocked on his door. "Hey Wag! You home?" I asked. 

"Down here." Wag said. He was below his tower in a room that was closed by factory doors. I opened the door and went inside. It was a small room, made out of stone, there were chests on the walls and floors. Wag was in one of the chests digging around for something. 

"What are you looking for Wag?" I asked.

"Well, I'm trying to find something for a magic spell I was working on and I can't seem to find it." Wag said continuing to dig through the chests. 

"Oh. Can I help you find something?"

"Sure. I need specific flower. I think it was called a Majestic Orange Flower, or something like that."

"Alright I'll see what I can do." I went back up to the top of the mountain and got out my hang glider and floated down the side of the mountain and over the land. I passed by an old tree that had looked like it had been blown apart. I landed near it. There was a trench in the ground, going around the tree, lava had been filled into it. There was purple slowly creeping around the odd tree. 

"This tree looks like it's been through a lot." I said as I touched the side of the tree. I walked around a bit. It looked like it was a nice place at one time, but now it just looked like someone and thrown a bomb down  on it. I felt bad for the old thing. 

I turned away from the tree and continued my search for the Majestic Orange Flower or whatever. There were literally no orange flowers around this place. It was kind of annoying to have to go find a certain flower for one magic spell. I suppose the whole process is rather tedious as well. 

I had finally found an orange flower almost 200 blocks away from Wag's house. It was called a Mystical Orange Flower. "I really hope this is the flower. I really don't want to have to search anymore." I said to myself. I went back to Wag's house. He was standing at a an arch that was kind of glowing. There was a book on an alter outside of it. 

"I got the flower." I said. I handed it to him.

"Thank you," he said, "You might wanna stand back." I took a few steps backwards and Wag through the flower into the archway.  A bright blue light shone and then there was a blue swirl on the ground in place of the items. Wag picked it up. 

"Wow.  That was cool." I said.

"I know right. Here watch this." He held the swirl in his hands. He aimed at a chicken that happened to be on the ground in front of us. He fired the spell and a lightning bolt came out of the sky and struck the chicken. 

"Woah. You have to teach me how to do that."

"Alright. You can be my apprentice. Tom was my old apprentice, before he became his own wizard." Wag said. There was a moment of silence. "Anyways. You can help me with my spells and my adventures, and when you graduate from apprentice, you'll be your own wizard."

"I can't wait to get started!" I said excitedly.

"Meet me here tomorrow morning." Wag said.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." I replied.

"Bye." Wag said.

I walked back to Tom's house with a smile on my face. I was going to be a wizards apprentice.