Chparter1

keys

__________________________________________________________

(y/n) = your name

(l/n)= last name

(e/c)= eyes color

(f/c)= favorite color

(h/c)=hair color

(h/l)=hair legth

(n/n)=nick name

(f/f/c)=favorite favor cake

__________________________________________________________

"(y/n)?!" your name was called by familiar voice as you slowly putted the chair down as you looked up to see "Daddy??" you ask as your head tip like a confuseon puppy as your (h/c) hair felled little bit over your pale face, your emrble (f/c) eyes that started turned back to her normal (e/c) eyes."(y/n)?!?" the tall man with black hair repeated as he opened his arms,"Daddy!!!" you yell as you ran in his arms and huged him tight"Daddy, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, it her fault -" you pointed at a girl with long blonde ponytails"- she said y-you-your-" your Daddy pick her up an spoke " we are going home, and (y/n) will be at home for awhile" he reply to your teacher, who just nodded as she hold some of the children behind her as you and your Daddy walked out of the classroom.

*****

"Honey-senpai, where Mori ?" Kyoya ask as he looked at Honey from his black book "he was called go get (y/n)-chan again" he reply as he took another mouthful of cake.

"what happend this time?" twins asked

"who??what??" Haruhi ask as she sat the tray down next to Honey. Honey ate another mouthful of cake " (y/n)-chan "

"(y/n)-senpai?" Haruhi asked out lound

"WOWW!!!" a small voice spoke out and make everyone looked up at the door to see little girl with (h/c) hair and in pink dress, who was on Mori's shoulders."Daddy,where are we?" Haruhi's face went white and slowly pointed at you guys "did she just called Mori-senpai 'Daddy'" Kyoya push up his glasses "I still seen (y/n) is calling Mori 'Daddy' still"

"yup, Haru why won't you call me 'Daddy''?!?" Tamaki started to whine

"No,Senpai" Haruhi said flated out making Tamaki gose to his depressed conrcer mode. Making you stop adimiting the room and looked at the boys.

"looked Daddy, Honey here, and kyky here, and twins here and baka here too" you pointed at each one and then tip your head again "Daddy, why a girl wearing a boy uniform??" you ask as you flip off of Mori's should and landed perfectly on your feet and ran towards Haruhi then huged her,You looked up at Haruhi as your eyes glinte at Haruhi " she soo pretty , I'll call you Mommy"

Tamaki's face wented white "(y/n)-senpai, can you call me 'Daddy' too?"

you and Mori give death stare at Tamaki "NO" you both said flatly out making him go to his depressed concer again.

'(y/n) like Mori,But she talks' Haruhi throught as you saw Honey eating some cake, you blushed hard just as Honey looked up at you, you turned away. Haruhi looked down at you and bend to your level then place a hand on your forehead "(y/n)-senpai, are you sick?" "No,Mommy" you grab her hand off your forehead and blushed even harder. "(y/n)-chan, is something wrong?" Honey looked at you confused "uhuhmmmm" you answer then the door opened and some girls in big yellow dresses rush in the room.