Together Again

I called Sam as soon as I had a reason. My boyfriend almost killing me is a reason, right? He got really drunk and made a pass at me. Once I denied he held me and with a knife stabbed me. I called Sam with the hand that I was forced to sit on.

I scream help as loud as possible knowing he could track it before Jack swung his bottle over my head and knocked me out. I woke up in a strange room. "God, why didn't you call me sooner, Rose", Sam says as his voice breaks. I roll over to see him almost in tears.

I had been cut, shot, stabbed, raped, and hit more times than I could count by Jack. I knew he had a drinking problem but I had faith in him. Until last night, I knew he was going to kill me. "I didn't know if you still cared. Since you know, that's what you told me.", I reply. "Oh  god, Rose, I didn't mean it. I loved you.",Sam sighs ," I just had some stuff to deal with first."

I start to sit up but the pain was unbearable.  "Settle down. I brought you soup and water.", Sam says setting a tray in my lap. He kisses me on the forehead,"Get some more rest. Your safe here".

And I drift off to sleep, knowing that they wouldn't hurt me. Or let me be hurt.

(A.N. : I know this sucks but I will write more. Thanks loves. Xoxo)