Sammy

(YOUR POV)

I was in line to meet Jack, Jack, and Sammy.

I was most excited to see Jack G and Sammy. All of them really.

I hugged Jack G first and it was so great. Then while I was hugging Jack J, Sammy  grabbed my ass for the picture and he stuck his tongue out. I chuckled them I went to hug Sammy.

"How old are you babe?" He asked.

"I'm 16." I said

"Meet me here at 8 pm, tell the guard Sammy sent you." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and he pecked me on the lips.

I went back with my friends and we all screamed.

"HE GRABBED YOUR ASS!!!" (Y/f/n) screamed.

"HE KISSED YOU!!!!!!!" (y/f/n) screamed.

"Hey you guys should go home without me my mom will pick me up later ok?" I said.

They nodded and left.

You checked the time and it was 7 pm.

You waited outside and went on your phone until 8.

..............................

It was finally 8 and you told the guard Sammy sent me.

He called Sammy over and Sammy brought me inside.

We went inside this empty green room and all that was there was a couch and a table.

He smashed his lips to yours and he grabbed your ass making you gasp. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue in.

As he explored your mouth you moaned in his mouth. He guided you to the couch and laid you down. He took your shirt off and he took his off.

He hovered over you and began to kiss your neck.

"Are you a virgin baby?" He said in your neck.

You shook your head.

"Naughty, naughty." He smirked in your neck biting down on your sweet spot.

You moaned quietly and tugged on his hair.

He took off your high waisted shorts and threw them somewhere. He looked at your body and bit his lip.

"Fuck your so hot baby." He groaned and took his skinny jeans off.

He unclipped your bra and took your pink lace panties off.

"Do you know how to ride babe?" He asked taking off his boxers.

Your eyes grew wide at his package.

"Um... Uh... Yeah." You said still surprised.

He chuckled and laid back. You positioned him at your entrance. You lowered yourself on him and you both moaned in sync.

"Fuck me baby girl!" He moaned.

You began to grind and you both had moans spilling out of your mouths.

Once you got comfortable you began to bounce and thats when things got a little crazy. You came before he did so he flipped you guys over and began to pound into you. He slammed right into your g spot.

"FUCK SAMMY!" You screamed.

"Call... Me... Daddy." He said in between thrusts.

"DADDY HOLY SHIT!" You screamed as he kept slamming into you g spot.

His thrusts began to get sloppy and he was getting close and so were you. You came seconds before him and he came right after you.  You were both sweaty and panting like crazy.

"Holy shit." He said burying his face in your neck.

"Best meet n greet ever." You panted.

He chuckled in your neck and began to kiss you.