Prologue

SEQUEL OMG! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

"Harry my love! Wakey wakey!"

Harry's eyes fluttered slowly. The light from the window glared down at him angrily and he quickly squinted them closed again.

"No no Hazzy! You have to open your eyes!" there was someone climbing on the bed over him. He felt fingers flicking him.

"Ouch Loubear! It's too early for flicking" Harry rolled over, causing his boyfriend, Louis, to fall over next to him. His eyes were still closed but he was laughing at the silly face he knew Louis was making.

"If I make you breakfast in bed, will you open your eyes?" Louis whispered seductively. Harry's eyes shot open and he took in the sight of Louis's bed head and sweats, his eyelids still heavy. He looked adorable this early in the morning.

"Oh I see, breakfast in bed wakes you up but I don't?" Louis pretended to be hurt.

"Well, you know how much I love breakfast. And bed." Harry croaked in his morning voice.

Louis climbed on top of him again. "Oh I'll give you something in bed" he growled playfully, kissing up and down Harry's neck. Harry giggled and then sighed, loving the feeling of Louis's lips on him.

This had been their routine for the past two weeks. They were staying at Harry's family's cottage for winter break, along with Louis's mum and all his sisters. Ever since Harry's little trip to the hospital, both their mums had become the best of friends, and Louis's sisters were obsessed with Harry. They all decided that they needed to get away for a while, and made plans to stay at the cottage until school started again, with the one condition that Harry and Louis didn't share a room. But that was ok, because every day one of them would go into the other's room, wake them up, and they'd cuddle and be playful for a while, then they'd get up and spend the day together. Like a married couple, they were. Only without the sex and well, marriage part. And marriage didn't end when you had to go back to school either. Today was their last day as a fake married couple.

"Mwah mwah mwah" Louis was making kissing noises as he pressed his lips to Harry's trying to make him smile. He wasn't exactly a morning person, which was the total opposite of Louis, who was kind of an all day person.

Harry smiled this morning though. He decided to enjoy the last few moments of peace they had together before school tomorrow, school meaning hell of course. He wiggled his arms out from under the blanket and found Louis above him with his eyes closed, tickling him. Louis screamed and jumped off him, falling to the floor. Harry cracked up laughing.

"Hey! You know I hate that!" Louis shouted at him, pushing him playfully. Harry flung back the covers and stood up, stretching. He couldn't help but notice Louis's eyes raking up and down his body. He smirked, Louis was so obvious.

"I know you hate it, that's why I do it" he winked. Louis's eyes returned to his face and the mischevious glint returned. He pursed his lips and crossed his arms, like his little sisters did when they couldn't stay up late on week nights.

"Well then. Maybe I won't make you breakfast in bed. You're not even in bed anymore!" Louis told him with as much sass as he had in him.

Harry quickly jumped back into bed, pulling the covers up to his neck and giving Louis puppy dog eyes. Louis grinned his adorable smile and leaned over to kiss Harry lightly before walking out.

"I hope you like eggs and toast, because that's what you're getting!" He shouted over his shoulder.

Harry laughed as he curled up under the blanket. He didn't want to get out of bed. He didn't want this day to end at all. He knew that tomorrow everything would go back to normal, and normal was pretty much crap.

It's time to play dirty, Styles.

Ahhhh omg sequelsequelSEQUEL! This book is gonna be CRAZY! HOPE YOU LIKE! 4 LIKES FOR THE FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTT CHAPTER!