When I See You Again Part 2.....

Start from the beginning

Elena P.O.V

I wasn't in the right frame of mind with everything that gone on, I mean what I did to Stefan was uncalled for, I shouldn't of broke his neck. That wasn't who I was, I mean I would argued with him and sneaked away but to hurt him? No that wasn't the Elena everyone knew, then again I had been through so much lost in my life, I had lost Siena once already and I wasn't ready for history to repeat itself. Okay she wasn't actually dead but she might as well be, if I had to somehow beat Kai up to get the spell to be unbroken then that what I had to do. Half way to the barn where the disaster happened I stopped myself, when I thought about it I couldn't defeat Kia, I mean I was fast, I could fight but he was one of those crazy witches. So I decided to go somewhere to think, to try and come to some kind of conclusion about breaking this stupid spell. Well that didn't turn out too well either all I did was just cry and think about how all of this wasn't only to affect me but Nico and Isabella.

So I began to make my way to the boarding house to face the outcome of everything that happened, when I did I saw Isabella and Julian speaking outside. Was I surprised to see Julian? No, because when something serious was always happening with Siena he would always be there. Julian asked for Isabella and I to meet him before sun down at the Salvatore crypt as he had some good news for us, I instantly knew that Julian had found a way to break this awful curse on Siena. I know he hadn't be much of a father to her, but when her life was endanger Julian would move heaven and earth to save his daughter. Isabella didn't share the same enthusiasm, she was still upset from saying goodbye to her mom. I just asked her to come with me, that we needed to hear Julian out that there was some kind of hope. She just nodded and asked to be left alone and I did what she asked.

I walked into the house and saw Stefan in the living room, sitting in a daze as he looked at the glass of bourbon in his hands. I knew I had to do some groveling, that he was going to be mad at me and he had every right to be, so if he yells and shouts at me it's the least I deserve for what I did to him.

"Stefan am sorry about what I did." I spoke as I began to approach him, he didn't look too pleased to see me and who could really blame him. A part of me wanted to tell him what Julian had just told us, but I held it back.

"Sorry? You're sorry. Okay fine apology accepted, now you can go." He didn't even look at me, I guess it took more than me saying that I am sorry for him to at least consider to forgive me for my actions.

"Stefan please, you have to understand I am going out of my mind here, I know I shouldn't done what I did." I spoke as I took a sit on the coffee table in front of him, he finally looked at me and I could see the worry in his eyes. It didn't help with me being a total bitch today, he obviously was concern about Damon and the kids, with what I did to him didn't help the situation. "I was mad, I was hurt, scared because I felt like I failed Siena once again." That was the honest truth, I was this immortal vampire and still I couldn't do anything to save her, I felt useless.

"You broke my neck, so you could go and kill a psychopath who wouldn't hesitate kill you." Stefan raised his voice slightly as he got up from the couch. "Elena I know you have felt lost more than anyone—" He began to say but I had to stop him, I didn't want him to make any excuses for my actions they were wrong as simple as that.

"That wasn't any excuse for me to treat you the way I did. You didn't want me to get hurt, but it was like everything you said to me went over my head." He slowly began to walk away from me and I followed he might not want to hear this but I had to say it, it wasn't about him it was about me and my emotions. "I wanted revenge, I was out for blood and that's not like me." That what frighten me because I acted so out of charter.

"I know it wasn't." Stefan finally stopped walking stopped outside the library door, he had this look in his eyes. "I guess the question right now is, are you ready to see her again?" He spoke as he opened the doors to the library, as I turned to my surprise I saw Siena laying in a coffee.