Running Away Chapter 2

Shailey's POV:

I blinked a couple times and eventually walked over to the magazines. As I looked around at the other magazines, there he was again, and again, and again. I picked up one of the magazines and read an article. Surely enough, it was my brother, Harry Styles.

So I have a internationally famous brother, that's in a boy band, and I had never even head about the band. That's sure shows how much I get out. But what happened to "Harry is going to be a famous soccer player" as my dad would say. I thought he liked sports. I didn't know my brother could sing.

I put the magazine down and hurried to go grab what I need, I was going to make spaghetti, but decided to just by a frozen pizza. After I reached and grabbed the pizza, I hurried to the checkout lane. But when I turned out of the isle, I bumped into someone. He was wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up, sunglasses, and some sweatpants.

"I'm sorry love" he told me in a British accent.

"No, your fine, I'm just in a hurry."

"Okay, sorry for a delay in your time."

"Your fine...ah, what's your name?"

He kind of hesitated, but then said "Zayn."

"Nice name. I'm Shailey."

"Nice to meet you Shailey."

He said with a smile and handing out his hand.

I shook it, then said "Well, I got to get heading. Cya around maybe"

"Okay, cya love."

And then we went our separate ways.

Zayn's POV:

That girl I just met at the store, something about her reminded me of someone I know. I jut couldn't quite put my finger on it. But why really got me was that she didn't know me...hmm.