Chapter one- somewhat friendly meet

Ugh. I seriously need more pictures...
Enjoy this first chapter!
Uhm. I normally have something to say here but....uh..
*Insert Stupid comment here*
There.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"I guess this is how Roma acts mostly. People go about their days, not giving a care about anything else but deep within the roots, corridors, and alleyways fighting never ceases to be brutal.

I, (y/n), might be the only one who's seen the most violent fight in my life and survive.

There was a man...... A..... Hooded man. He fought all twenty of the guards and walked away with only a few cuts.

I was in awe, what he did was incredible.

I'm sorry! I'm probably getting ahead of myself! How did I experience this?

I was the girl in the middle. The one crying since her life was about to flicker out like a candle's flame.

I don't know why the guards attacked me, but I'll figure out why soon.

Then..... He appeared. He jumped down from the rooftops in front of me.

He turned his head and flicked it up, telling me to go hide. And I did just that.

I hid behind some barrels and watch the fight unfold.

When they all were dead, all I had to do was blink and he was gone from my sight.

I hope I see that man soon. I want to thank him for what he's done.

-(Y/n) (l/n) "

You wrote all of that into your journal. You leaned back in your chair and sighed.

It was the middle of the night and your parents weren't home yet.

AND..... You were stuck baby-sitting your little sister Naomi.

"(Y/n)! I'm bored!" Your bossy little sister cried.

"Then find something to do I'm busy!" You yelled.

"With what? It's not like anything important goes on in your life that's more important than me!"

That tipped you off the edge.

"Naomi I swear! I have my education thats important! And what I witnessed today almost cost me my life! Do you think me living isn't as important as your childish needs?!" You growled, storming downstairs and looking at her right in her eyes.

Her ruby eyes flashed angrily and she stomped off to her room, shutting the door with a loud bang behind her.

Ignorant, selfish twelve year old.. Your thoughts barked.

You sighed, placing your hand on your head and walked back to your room.

You looked out the window next to your bed and watched as fireworks lit up the sky at the festival.

I hope mother and father are enjoying themselves while i'm stuck over here in hell. You sarcastically thought.

You groaned as the fireworks set of the sky in yellow, green, blue, and red colors.

Leonardo De Vinci's latest invention. Pretty colors that explode in the sky, a clever man he is. Your thoughts continued.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a white flash of cloth.

"Was that him?" You asked to yourself aloud.

"No.... I must be seeing things." You said, hitting your head as if you've gone crazy.

"Ah, you only wish you were seeing things, bella." A deep voice said from above your window.

You jumped in fright and backed up.

The hooded man poked his head into the window from above.

"Y-You're that man that saved me." You scrambled, trying to grab your courage.

"You're that 'special' girl they were after." He mocked.

"Special? I'm not special...."

"Oh but you are, bella."

"I don't believe you."

"You do not understand. But you will in due time, bella."

"Your messing with my head...... Assassino." You realized.

"I see you know what I am."

"What is your name?"

"I'd ask you the same."

You sighed. Smooth tongue...... For a bastardo. Your thoughts bellowed.

"I am (y/n). Daughter of General (f/n) (father's name)."

"I am Ezio. And I do believe we will meet again."

"Wait!"

But he was already gone.

"And I do believe we will meet again"

"I guess if I ever bump into him again I'll thank him." You said, your hands shaking from effort of staying calm.

But when you laid down to sleep, you didn't know he was still on your roof. He heard what you said.

"You will bump into me again, I'll make sure of it..... (Y/n)."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So.... First chapter! Yee!
So I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm improvising. Making stuff up as I go.
Hope you guys enjoyed.
(I probably already killed JJRocks3773 by making her fangirl too much already.... For about the thousandth time (sarcastically speaking))
And even In another book.
He is still after me.
Altaïr will never find me.....
How'd he even make it to Ezio's story anyways? That's impossible except in Revelations when Ezio sees his 'ghost'.
But Altaïr's the reason Ezio lost the fight!
How dare you....
I will not let him make me lose my fight.
NEVER!!
Crap....
I sense him near.
¡Chao!
~Unknown (the really weird writer who apparently is hunted by Altaïr and his fans all across the centuries of Assassin's, doing the impossible as always....)