Talks

hope you enjoyed the first chapter here is the 2nd

chapter 2, talks

"Wellll," Emily said with a grin on her face, I let out a smile cause, I loved it when she said that.

We were sitting in Mc Donalds, while eating ice-cream, with strawberries, Emilys favorite.

We all started singing "live while we young" by One Direction, and 10 seconds into the song, Ashley started singing 'barney is a dinosaur...'

And as always we all burst out laughing, and by the time we knew it, everyone in the restaurant were starring at us.

We left McD at 12:24 and went to Emily's house while we waited for our mom's.

We started talking about buffels, and said "maybe we are gonna meet hot guys," so we started giggling, and then Emily started saying we gonna make-out, and stuff on the beach, what a joke we all made.

Then we wondered how sexy we were gonna look in bikinis, so then we made a plan to go bikini shopping on monday, because we only left next week friday, so we still had a week.

Ashley said she was gonna look the sexiest in a bikini,

so Emily said,"no no," and smiled with her tough hanging out her mouth, I smiled at Chloe and she smiled back

while Ashley and Emily kept quiet for a second and asked what they were smiling at, I replied by turning a grin to both of them,

Ashley and Emily didn't keep quiet for the least 5min, when we decided that we would just tell them,

and I asked Chloe if I could just tell them, she nodded her head,

and I opened my mouth to tell them that, you remember the guys that came with us last night when we went to the movies well Chloe liked one of them and he liked her back so she had her first kiss last night with Stephan we were to busy watching,

I saw it and gave her a nuge after it happened, she didn't stop smiling the whole night, both, Ashley and Emily had their mouths and eyes wide open for awhile, then they both started squealing,

and Emily's mom came in to ask if everything was ok, everyone had a grin on their faces and said we were alright, when her mom left, Chloe had a bright red cheeks.

 I left Emily at 2:00 because, we begged our parents if we could stay longer, I got home and the rest of the weekend went fast with my mom organizing the 2 weeks a buffels, apparently we were staying in a huge house with 7 bedroom as well as on suits, and a huge kitchen and dinning room, with 3 lounges with flat screen TV's and a chill room with a table tennis table and dart board, out side there was a huge fire place and a air hockey table with a pool which had a fountain and over looked the beach, now this made me excited I called the girls and told them everything.

 Ashley called me late, Sunday afternoon and asked, "hey are we still going bikini shopping?"

I replied by saying, " oh my word I completely forgot about that, yes wait quick l pull the other girls into the conversation,"

I got the other girls in I said to Ashley she said cool, and asked if they still want to do it and both Emily and Chloe replied by saying yes at the same time, we said that we were going to meet up at the mall at 10:00.

*********

hope you liked it the will leave soon dont worry! dont stop reading now!