Chapter 1: A War Is Coming

A Local Town, Lothal

One seemingly normal morning on Lothal, Hugo was working at his adoptive father's utility store.

"Hugo! Come here please." His father, Blin called him from inside the work room.

Hugo walked in the room and said to Blin, "Yes father?"

Blin was trying to make a thruster for his custom jetpack. He was looking for something. Blin asked, "Have you seen my goggles?"

Hugo smiled and grinned a bit before he answered, "It's right there on your vest." He pointed at the custom made goggles.

"Oh, there it is!" Blin replied. He wore it and continued working on his thrusters.

After helping his father, Hugo went right back to work at the store. Usually only merchants, smugglers, local pilots, and bounty hunters come in to the store. But this time a man in a brown robe came in.

Hugo carefully observed this man. The stranger's face was covered by his hood and judging from his posture the stranger was a male. The man looked around the store. He took another of Blin's unique commlink. He payed and walked out of the store.

Hugo observed him again and he was surprised when he saw a lightsaber under his robe. He also checked the credit he recieved and it was republic credits. Hugo quickly closed the store. He ran to his busy father.

Hugo exclaimed, "Father! Father! I think a jedi came in the store!" He showed the credits, "Look!"

Blin slowly turned his head to Hugo and reassured him, "You probably mis-" The ithorian stopped speaking when he focused on the credits with his goggles.

Blin quickly stood up and exclaimed, "Quickly! Shut the doors and windows! Get your blaster!"

Hugo ran and closed everything shut. He ran to his bedroom in the basement and took his blaster pistol.

Meanwhile, Blin went to the roof. His expectations was right, a separatist ship appeared in the horizon.

He stated, "I hate it when I'm always right..." Blin ran downstairs and quickly grabbed his prototype blaster rifle.

They both regrouped in the basement and hoped for the best.
Then they heard sounds of screams from the surface. Hugo held his blaster even tighter after hearing the awful screams.

Suddenly they heard their door brake down. They aimed their blasters to the trapdoor.