Chapter 4 time to die

Phoneguy:wach out for NO nightgurd AHHHHHHHH hello...? Said the nightgurd but it hit 6:00 OH COME ON said The voice She walked off The next the nightgurd head the same voice YOU SHALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE then poor nightgurd had a heart attack. From MARIONETTE SAID FOXY!!! He peaked out of pirate cove Saying WHAT!!!!???? said foxy drag him to the parts and service said freddy nightgurd Eye were big He said I NOT GOING IN A STUIT!! The nightgurd runs to hes office and Shut both doors but the left door did not close he said what he put down his camera and look down Hello? Said the nightgurd He turned back but he shouldn't have done that Cuz when he did he saw PURPLE GUY he said I KILLED MANY KID AND NOW YOUR NEXT the nightgurd Screamed But It hit 6:00 The the purple guy said YOUR LUCKY And he left The nightgurd ran out saying YALL ARE CRAZY freddy screamed at the nightgurd AHHHHHHHH then the nightgurd passed out FOXY DRAG THE NIGHTGURD TO THE PART AND SERVICE!!! said chica Chica,bonnie,foxy And the rest of the 5 nights at freddy's goup whent to the parts and service. And suffed the nightgurd in a freddy Fazbear stuit what im a loooing at said Bonnie The Marriotte said Ahhh a well i have no idea. We should put him down Said Foxy yah, we should. Bonnie But he also in a stuit i don't whant blood on me. Said Chica Yeah i with Chica Said freddy.