Falling Snow

Molecloud and Snowkit ran back to camp in flames, the fire was spreading throughout the forest. "Snowkit, I will kill you." Snowkit whipped around and saw a black fox with a fifth leg coming out of it's neck and red eyes approach him.

"Molecloud! It's one of the things from the Moonstone!" Snowkit started running the other direction, he tripped on a root in the ground. The fox jumped for Snowkit. Snowkit closed his eyes in fear and then felt an immense pain, but after a few seconds opened them and the pain was gone, he was surrounded by stars. Snowkit felt a certain peace, but this peace gave him fear. "Molecloud?"

"Snowkit! No!" The fox slowly tore Snowkit into peaces, ripping of his limbs and pulling off chunks of flesh. Yellowfang came running from the kits den, she had made a remedy that could possibly cure anything from the dark. She splashed it onto the fox, the fox fell over and slowly returned to normal, the fire was getting worse. It began to rain.

"Molecloud! Where are you?" Tears formed in Snowkits eyes.

"There is no need to worry Snowkit." Snowkit turned around and saw a familiar face. Snowkit knew where he was after seeing her face.

I ran back to camp to see if I could get someones help. I saw the fire and rushed in, but everything was a blur because of tears that couldn't stop swelling in my eyes. I saw Snowkit in multiple places. A small kit got out of the kits den and rushed over to Snowkits body. "Leader." The kit fainted from shock.

"Snowkit, do you know what you have started?" The familiar cat said to Snowkit. "A strong clan." Snowkit saw all the horrors that would plague the land. "We have given them to you." Snowkit slowly felt the immense pain again. "I'm very sorry Snowkit."

"I have trust in you Spottedleaf." Snowkit yelped in pain.