I woke up the next morning, about to cry. We only had three more days until I leave. I dressed up in the cutest outfit.

I went down to breakfast grabbed an egg and ran out the door.

On my way to school, I ran into Anna. We talked about me leaving. How much we would miss each other.

When we got to school, I saw Harry. Oh my goodness, I'm really going to miss that smile!

I ran to class, hoping he won't see me, I didn't want to talk to him. It's not that I don't like him it's just that, every time I talk to him, it reminds me of leaving.

When I was one step away of the classroom, he tapped me and said, "are you ok?" I responded "yea, I'm fine. I'll talk to you later. At lunch." I gave him a little smile and got into the class.

Throughout the whole period in class, the only thing I was thinking about was leaving, how I would miss everyone.

I was waiting and waiting until lunch, to meet Harry, to talk to him.

The bell rang, the bell for lunch. I ran, as fast as I can, then saw Harry waiting. I made him take a seat so we could talk.

I said " I waited until lunch to talk to you because I wanted to have enough time to talk about me leaving Saturday."

Then he said " yeah, I thought lunch was a good time too, cause, there is something I really want to tell you too."

" we'll I'm leaving Saturday,and, you know I'm going to miss all of you. And I wanted to say-" then the bell rang. Are you kidding me!

I wondered what he wanted to tell me.

I ran after him and said "harry, wait!" I took pit a piece of paper and wrote my number down. "Text me and tell me what you wanted to say." I said.

He walked away. I ran back to Anna and said " I gave him my number!" "Really?" She asked. I said "yeah can you believe it? I, Allison Patrick gave Harry Styles my number! He's gonna text me this afternoon."

She said "so what happened back there?"

"Ummm, well he said he wanted to tell me something, I wonder what." I said. Then Anna yelled "oh my goodness!! He's gonna tell you something!" "Yeah." I said confused.

" he likes you! Can't you see? The dance is Friday, he's gonna ask you out!!!"

" really?" I asked " I better make it last, I'm leaving in 2 days!"

We both went home, separately. I went to my room, full of boxes, and watched my phone like a baby!

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated. OMG........, its Harry! He said " hey." I don't know what to say. So I put "hi...., waz ghud?" Why would I put that?

Here is our conversation:

Harry: hey

Me: hi......, waz ghud?

Harry: haha

Me: so what did you want to tell me?

Harry: so, the dance is Friday, and I was wondering of you had a date.

Me: not at all. Wbu?

Harry: I just got one.

My expression:I got sad for a moment.

Me: really, who?

Harry: you. Will you go to the dance with me?

Me: YES!!!

Harry: great, later.

Me: bye!

OMG!!!!! I have to tell An!