Xiuhan

ello Readers. This will be my first time writing Kpop one shots. I hope you like them.

For this its going to be a bit sad but get better.

Rated: PG-13

Some offensive words may be used.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You cant be serious right now"

"This is a joke right"

"Your not actually leaving EXO"

Xiumin stared at the small Chinese man in front of him like he was insane. Luhan had announced to the whole group that he was leaving EXO. Xiumin didn't take it lightly.

Everyone had already left the living room, it was only the two of them and Luhan really did feel bad as his partner yelled his feelings to him.

"Just p-please calm down and hear me out" Luhan had finally spoken but in the tiniest voice that Xiumin almost didn't catch what he had said.

He sat on the couch closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead as Luhan watched him with guilt filled eyes. As silence took over them Luhan decided that now was his best chance to speak, so he cleared his throat and started playing with his fingers behind his back.

"I know to you leaving might not be the answer but I cant stay here any longer. They treat Exo-M like trash and im sick of it and so is my body. I have really bad night terrors and my arm has been sore for days but they don't give a shit" Luhan finished off using all the confidence he had left in him.

He looked at his lover for any reaction and he surely did get one. Xiumin got up and hugged him tightly. Luhan felt a burden lift off his shoulders hugging the other man back.

"Im going to miss you" Luhan was completely sincere about what he said.

"I love you so much Minseok" He was true about this as well, he kissed him bidding his last goodbye.

Xiumin tried hard not to think about the sad memory as he finished up his solo stage for the Chinese fans. A smile cracked on his face as the fans cheered and yelled his name as he was lowered to the backstage area. Quickly people were buzzing around him trying to complete every task in a short amount of time. Someone handed him a small towel which he gladly used for his very sweaty face.

He watched as the rest of Exo positioned themselves on the lift laughing and joking around. He wouldn't be included since this was mostly for the Chinese speakers and the other solo stages. The music started and the screams were once again there as the platform rose up to the main stage. He wished them a good luck and took a turn heading towards his own personal dressing room.