Please don't leave me - joe sugg

You tapped impatiently on the rat
with your fingers as you slowly moved your car closer to your destination. The only company you had for this trip was Ed Sheeran's music, and his album was on repeat for the last 3 hours. You hummed quietly to "Lego House" as you moved the car a few meters. Traffic was literally the worst at this time of the day.

But despite how frustrated and tired you were, there still was this little spark of happiness inside, and that spark was your boyfriend. You and Joe haven't seen each other in over 2 months, since you were studying at college and he did a lot of traveling lately.

"Oh, for fucks sake..." You cursed as you saw the lights a few meters in front of you change color from green to red. You sighed and observed the raindrops roll down on the windows, like tears rolling down someone's cheeks.

It felt like an eternity until you finally moved. You felt your excitement grow as you approached his house, picturing in your head how happy and surprised he will be when he sees you, over a week earlier than planned.

You parked the car outside of his family house about an hour later and looked up. There was light on in his bedroom window, but the rest of them were black. You smiled widely when you realized that you two will probably be all alone.

You grabbed your small suitcase from the boot of your car and ran to the front door, feeling the rain roll down your face and body. Your fingers were just about to ring the doorbell, but then an idea came upon you. You opened the door quietly, knowing very well that if it opened too much, it would start to creak. You learned a thing or two on the endless nights spent on sneaking in and out of this house.

The high heels would definitely let him know that you were in the house, so taking them off was the first thing that you did. With them in one hand and the suitcase in the other, you tiptoed through the house. You were here so many times that you basically knew where everything was, even when it was completely dark.

Suddenly, you heard something that definitely didn't fit into this place. A woman's moan.

At first you froze. What the hell would a girl do in his room? What was going on? Was he..? But why...? A thousand questions ran through your head as you finally found the strength to make the final three steps and open the door to his bedroom.

And you found exactly what you thought. Him with a random girl. Even though they were both clothed, you could see that things were about to be heated up by the way she wrapped her legs around his waist and how he held her back with his large hands, just the way he usually held yours.

"What the..." You stood in the doorway with your mouth widely opened as he looked at you, clearly shocked to see you.

"(Y/N)..." He was speechless. Now the girl turned around and noticed you as well, clearly as shocked as you were.

"Fuck." She mumbled and got up from bed. "I should probably...go." She quickly picked up her stuff from the floor.

"No." You said. "I will. You two enjoy yourselves."

You almost ran back towards the front door, putting on your heels at the same time. There were steps behind you, but you didn't wanted Joe to see how much he hurt you, so you just kept walking, ignoring him calling your name over and over again.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), wait!" You opened the car door and were just about to put your suitcase back inside, when he finally caught up with you. "Please, listen to me!"

"Why?!" You yelled. "So that you can tell me how sorry you are? How you didn't mean to hook up with that slut? I don't want to listen to this shit Joe! Just... just leave me alone!"

"No. I'm not going to let you end this, love." He said as he grabbed your elbow, not letting you go.

"Don't you dare calling me 'love' after what you did!" You felt your voice break and the tears finally approached you.

"Please, just... I missed you so badly, okay? I missed being with you! And I know that it's probably the crappiest explanation, but please, don't leave." He begged. You could see in his eyes that he truly regretted it, but you were too hurt to forgive him.

"Do you even understand what you did?! And now you're asking me to forgive and forget, just like that? I'm sorry, but it's not as easy as you think!" You finally managed to free your arm from his grip.

"Look, I understand that you need time, but please, don't say that this is a break up, because you know that it would destroy me to know that you don't love me." You saw a single tear roll down his cheek. Or was it just rain?

"But ugh, why is it so hard for you to understand??!! I love you, and that's the problem here! I love you more than I love myself, and I want to forgive you so badly..."

"Then do it!" He shouted with a voice full of emotions. Sadness and love. Hope and anger. Everything seemed to be mixed up.

"But I need to respect myself. I'm sorry, but you will have to give me some time if you want me to forgive you." You said as you got into the car.

"Take your time, love. But just... call me when you make up your mind, okay?" He held your door, not letting you go until you responded.

"Okay." You said and he closed the door for you and smiled weakly. And as you drove around the corner, you already knew what you would do.

Part 2 up

All rights go to http://biggestyoutubefangirl.tumblr.com/post/7598930325/please-dont-leave-me-a-joe-sugg-imagine